Chapter 5

"Tonight is the full moon

 "Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake. That it's just a curse placed on Klaus.""Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid."

Damon joins them."Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today with Bonnie and Morgana"

"Damon..."No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying and Morgana is trapped inside Alaric apartment"
" I'll write her a great eulogy and if I kill the witch that trapped Morgana inside the house then she's free,  and she can kill Klaus""It's not an option, Damon and Morgana could get hurt""All right, how do we break this curse?"

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spellbound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both a werewolf and a vampire, will sacrifice one of each."
" And where do I fit into it?"Elena questions"The final part of the ritual."Elijah takes a wooden box from the shelf."Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death."Damon looks at Elena. Stefan takes Elena's hand. She looks at him. He opens the box and takes a jar from it." And that's where you come in."This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses the mystical properties of resuscitation."So I'll be dead?""And then you won't."
" That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?"He looks at Elena."You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger is a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work."
"I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?""Then I guess I'll just be dead."Damon looks at Stefan. He shrugs. Damon looks at Elijah and leaves."Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?""Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, I guess he will by tonight."

"Now who is Morgana you speak of?"Elijah raised an eyebrow 

Elena huffs" Morgana is an ancient sorceress from six thousand years ago that we summoned to stop Klaus but now she is trapped in Alaric apartment  by a witch"

"She can kill him"

Mystic Grill

Matt is leaving a voicemail to Caroline." Hey, Caroline, it's me. I thought you were coming back to meet me. Look, I need to talk to you. It's important."He hangs up and sees Damon arriving. Damon goes to the bar and asks for a drink. Alaric arrives and sits next to him."I'll have the same."

" I screwed up."Damon huffs"Yeah. Yeah, you did."Alaric says "Yeah.""Gentlemen? Why so glum?"Klaus and Morgana are standing next to them at the bar. Alaric and Damon look at him."Ugh. Klaus, I presume." "In the flesh."He looks at Alaric."Thanks for the loaner, mate."
"OK can we back the  fuck up and like acknowledge me here because I'm just standing here, and a Hey Morgana would be nice hmm," Morgana says as she throws her hand in the air
"Hey Morgana good to see you"Damon waves  then, Damon turns and looks at Klaus gets up looking angry."Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" " I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret."Damon breaks into a smile at the irony of the comment.
" Well knowing Damon he's probably already done something idiotic,"  Morgans says while smiling and getting a drink"Ha. Thanks for the advice and Morgana you have no faith. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?""You are kidding?"He looks at Alaric." He is kidding, right?""No, not really." " When Damon says something he means it"Morgana sips her drink"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" "Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf and my sorceress. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."

" Wait what has this got to do with me"Morgana crossed her arms 
" Ohh Morgan you'll be leaving with me"He grabs her and leaves."Slow down Klaus"They enter the car
"So I'm coming with you to where"
" Accompanying me to go and find werewolves and build my hybrid army"
"Well okay"
" Wait that was it, an okay"
" No I hate this town and everyone in it, especially the doppelganger and that Bennett Witch"
" It would be buds with them what happened
Well Klaus let's start from the start, I tricked the Bennett witch into doing a little spell to release me  and then I told them that I'll help them and all but I don't care It's if they lived or they died, I just wanted to get out of my prison you get what I'm saying?"
" You're gonna have so much fun together you and Morgana"