Chapter 6

Elena and Jenna are sitting on the ground

Elena and Jenna are sitting on the ground. Jenna is clutching at her head."Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?"

"Do you remember what happened?"Elena questioned Jenna 

"You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."

"Klaus. It was Klaus."Elena says realizing

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that." She looks around, anxiously."Where are we? What happened?"

Elena takes Jenna's hands into her own."We're at the quarry. He brought us here."

"Why don't I remember anything?"

"Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" 

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..."pauses, realizes what has happened to her

 "Oh, god. He killed me.""Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here."

"I'm a vampire?"

"And I bet you're hungry." Greta appears
Greta approaches them, and Jenna and Elena look up at her from the ground. Elena sees a sharp rock nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, Greta sends Elena flying backwards. Elena lands painfully in the dirt. Greta waves her hand again, creating a circle of fire around Elena. Elena stands up and rushes towards the flames, but finds that she can't escape.

"Poor Elena" laughs Morgana 

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelt the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do."
"Greta...Please, just- just let her go." begs Elena

Greta slices her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood drips from her wound. Jenna looks at it, hungrily"Klaus chose her."

"No."

"Oh Elena you have to realize Aunt Jenna is gonna die die die" Mocks Morgana

"You were supposed to help us kill Klaus that's why Bonnie brought you back to life" cries Elena

"Oh doppelbitch I tricked you two idiots"Greta lowers her wrist towards Jenna"Drink it."

"Jenna, don't!" Elena yells
"Shut the fuck up already Doppelbitch" yells Morgana 

"I can't."

"Let her go. Hey!"Jenna continues to stare at Greta's bloody wrist and finally sinks her teeth in.

" No! No."

"Boo you're not the one whole drinking blood so shut up bitch"Morgana glades at Elena, Elena's eyes glisten with tears. Jenna closes her eyes as the warm blood enters her mouth. After a few moments, Greta pulls his wrist out of Jenna's grip and Jenna falls to the ground.