Part 6 : Helena got feelings for Alex

It was already 11 am, John Alex and Zaim were sitting in the library working on their assignment. Alex noticed Zaim with his head hung low then he asked him.
"Zaim, bro where have been you lost huh? You seem off today , has something happened between you and your Dad."

Zaim shook his head, not wanting them to know about his family matters because he hadn't wanted them to worry..

Right then John said, "Oh, here they are." Alex and Zaim turned their heads in the direction of John's gaze. Zaim shifted his gaze towards John and Alex in confusion, then he heard Alex saying, "Let's go, boys. Get settled yourselves and hit the project."

Meanwhile Helena and Mia came near to them and settled into their seats while Helena kept looking at Zaim because she didn't know about Zaim as she was seeing him for the first time as the group member.

Suddenly she remembered and spoke in her heart with a pissed look.
"Yess, This is the cigarette guy from the other day, huh pathetic, I hate smokers."

Meanwhile Zaim looked up at Helena and observed the situation then he felt his heart skipped a beat after seeing Helena, he didn't understand that what was going on here, he found himself lost in Helena's hazel green orbs. Helena noticed his gaze then she said with a pissed look.
"Haven't you seen a girl before? Or I can say you have seen a ghost huh?

Zaim's thoughts were interrupted. He settled himself, looking at his notebook. After a moment, he glanced back at Helena with his innocent eyes and said while holding back his emotions,
"Ahh, no. Well why don't you sit?"

He continued to look into her hazel green orbs. Helena confused by his stare, then she pulled out a chair while moving her eyes elsewhere and settled into it. Zaim hadn't yet understood the situation, as he was unaware of what had happened and hadn't asked. He felt a mix of happiness and confusion at the same time.

Helena asked everyone while opening her laptop and notebook,
"So, are you all ready for the topics I told you?" She paused, waiting for their response. Then she again said,
"Alright guys, as we have covered the outline basic ideas, I think now we go into the details of those topics step by step. What do you all say, hmm?"

Everyone nodded their heads reassuringly. She began to deliver her ideas by describing them with her hands, using actions on the notebook.

"I think we should begin with the financial analysis."

Meanwhile, Zaim kept staring at Helena, listening carefully. Right then, Helena's gaze fell on Alex, who was also looking at her. She felt her heart racing so fast at his gaze then she paused for a while.

She confused by his stare then she settled herself, cleared her throat, and continued speaking.
While shifting her gaze to the others in the room.
"I can start working on the SWOT analysis. I'll identify the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, which will help us better understand their competitive position."

Everyone agreed with her statement then Alex looked at his laptop and suggested his ideas with a thoughtful expression,
"I think we also make sure to gather information on the company's market share and customer demographics to inform our analysis."

Zaim who had been listening carefully to Helena , spoke up confidently,
"In my opinion we should also consider the company's risk management strategies and how they mitigate financial risks."

Helena glanced up at him with impressed eyes, thinking about what an authentic and great point he had made. Then she said while pointing at him,
"That's a great point, Understanding their approach to risk management could give us valuable insights into their overall financial stability."