chapter 4

*Vicki's hair and outfit from bonnie*

Then a month has gone by, just sitting or standing in a corner watching everything go down. It's like a theater but live.

After school I walk into th grill,  and I see the whole Scooby-Doo gang sitting all around a table. interesting.

I sit at a comfortable distance and I decide to listen on what there saying.

( the first letter in there name will be them talking)

C: what are we going to do katherine is here!

D: its fine blonde we have a plan

S: right like Damon said we're simply going to make her give us the stone during the mascurade party we're she can't kill anyone because it's public.

Wait she has the stone during the party not the other way around.hmm

M: well this wouldn't be happening if Tyler didnt give the stone to her.

T: Hey, in my defence I thought it was elena

E: Guys let's stop fighting, this is serious, what's the plan?

D: let's have stefan and me worry about that while you Stay at home doppelisous.

S: damon, we can tell her the plan.

D: ugh, fine the plan is to take katherine to Elijiah.

What!

This is new information, they know about him.

M: wait who's elijiah.

Ugh my idiot brother!

S: one of the first living vampires

D: he's a legend, including klaus

S: there the original family and there's this curse he's trying to break, rose who's a friend of lexi informed me of this so we have to prepare.

S: so do we all know what we need to do?

Then everyone nodded and headed out.

Well shit

I didn't know the plot was going to change. Well, I might have changed a few things, like saving the death of lexi so now she's in new Hampshire now. And now rose beside kidnapping is helping now, shit.

Well the only thing I can do is watch it

all go down. So mascurade ball here I

come.