Chapter 2

JUSTIN

We took a shower together , she was so beautiful. I don't believe in love at first sight but what I went through last night was lust at first sight. She was perfect ,I wanted to get to know her she might be what I was looking for . After taking a shower I gave her my sweat pants and a hoodie. On our way to the airport we passed by the mall and I bought her socks and sneakers . She was hella cute in my clothes . We arrived at the airport and we approached her friends , I gave her a hug and kissed her goodbye. " If you don't call me , you know what's going to happen right Princess ?" I said tightly grabbing her wrist. " Yes Master, I'll definitely do that but I wouldn't mind being dragged back here " she laughed. I held her by the neck and kissed her. I whispered in her ear , I just want to fuck you

right now but you have to get that degree, now go ! I said letting her go. " Bye Justin " she murmured.

SAMANTHA

And?.... my friends asked as we got on the plane. I lowered my mask " Well I made a good choice by spending the night with him, Anelisa thank you so much for the dare I'm definitely buying you a gift when we get to Gauteng " I said. " Is it 10 out 10 ? Ronel asked. " Girrrlll!!!!! More than that its more than that !! " I explained

**************************
It felt good to be back in Pretoria but something was missing, Justin. We left Anelisa in Johannesburg since she was attending at the University of the Witwatersrand . I wanted to go home , the drive to Mpumalanga was approximately plus or minus 2hours . Besides i had a lot of work to do . Third year law wasn't

having any mercy on me . The sex i just had with the wonderful stranger was a refreshment i guess. The last time I had sex was during my first year , twice. With my virgin breaker of course . But he passed on may his soul continue resting in peace . I honestly don't know what got into me ..... but Justin? No something was on about him . Ronel was my bestfriend , her just barging into my room was , normal? I just stopped getting mad about in my second year. " Darling? Tell me everything , detail by detail ... did you call him? " she asked as she comfortably sat on my bed .

" No I was about to " I bit my lower lip . "And ? Call him dummy I'll be dead silent" she said stuffing snacks in her mouth . " Fine , I said dialling his number. " Princess " he responded. His voice was something else, I can't believe I got abit wet , hell no ! " ahem, I cleared my throat. I'm sorry I couldn't call yesterday, I was tired" I said. " Hope it's my fault you were tired Princess " he replied. " Maybe yes maybe not " .

Ronel whispered, " ask him what's his surname " I looked at her and rolled my eyes. " So what's your Surname Justin?" I asked .He gave out a small laugh " Johnson Mthethwa " he said. " You're coloured right ? I asked . " Yes princess my dad is coloured, my mom is a product of a black American and a white Portuguese so yes she's coloured. "He explained. " Ohh okay I see Mr Johnson " I smiled. " I prefer using both surnames sweetie but Mthethwa would sound good on you, Samantha Dlamini Mthethwa " he said.

" How did you know- " Don't worry princess, I'm flying to Gauteng nextweek I'm taking you out ,I'll send you money to buy some cute things to wear okay ?" He interrupted me. "I don't want to see you ?" I protested. " I'm not asking you princess I'm telling you. I know you have plenty of questions to ask so I don't want you to do that over the phone okay? " he suggested. " Fine! " I blushed and Ronel's eyes widened. Just like that. " I have to go princess, we'll talk okay? " he said. " Okay Justin, bye" I said as I heard voices in the background saying "boss we need you downstairs " . He then hanged up.

" Sammy sammy , already blushing huh ? " Ronel looked at me. "Shut up! I said sitting down next to her. " i think he owns a company or something, i heard his workers calling him ". I explained. " Ohh , but he doesn't look that old , hopefully you've hit the jackpot " she said. " Hopefully, I said digging inside the pack of snacks. I wasn't aware Ronel was now eating the second pack of snacks." And then? What's up? Why are you eating alot? I asked. " Argh B I'm on my period, now lift up my mood , tell me what did Mr- "Johnson " I added. " Ohh Mr Johnson, go ahead , tell me and don't leave a single detail out okay " she said excitedly. " Okay sweetheart so we got there, we went to his house or should I say mansion I don't know but girl, girl, the guy is filthy rich " I explained.