Chapter 5

SAMANTHA

It's been 3 years since I've heard from my bestfriend, Ronel Griffiths . Who was now my enemy . After the attack we received from the

Ramirez's , Ronel left our team and Joined the Ramirez's. She joined our rivals , She ended our friendship for an enemy . I was training with one of the best law schools in Colombia . I was currently left with my last year . Then I was ready to work and the Mthethwa' men were finally going to get their immunity . I moved in with Justin after my graduation. Not because I wanted but because I wanted to make training easier. I was now ready to be Queen of the Mafias, Bradley was ready to give the Throne to Justin .

" Morning, Princess " Justin said walking down stairs. " Morning Cupcake , I'm almost done with breakfast " I said dishing up. Justin bought another house, he burned down the one he used to live in. Well he's a mafia and he had to cover up his tracks so he made it seem as if there was a fire outbreak due to a fault in some of the electric appliances in the house. " Princess , you smell so good " he whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind ." Justin, thank you but I need to finish up here " I giggled. " Princess,

princess" he said kissing my neck . " Justin please stop okay " I turned to look at him. " Let me finish " I pleaded. The look he gave me, said alot of things. " I can't " he said pulling me away from the stove. He removed all the cooking utensils from my hands and put them in the sink .

" I want you " he said kissing my neck again. " Ohh ?" I smiled. "Ye- His phone rang " Argh who's this now ? " he asked as he starred at the caller ID . "What does Kevin want now ? He asked. I'm in the middle of something here " he added . " Yes , Kevin what's wrong? Justin answered ." Sir your parents are here , Bradley tried calling you but you weren't answering his calls. " said Kevin. " Okay Kevin, thank you ,you can let them in " he said. " Princess you need to get dressed my parents are here, we'll finish off later okay? " he said holding my chin giving me a kiss. " Okay" I said heading upstairs .

JUSTIN

My parents didn't tell me they were coming and I wasn't sure if Samantha was ready to meet them . It's been 3 years but I just felt she wasn't ready, my mom can be something else. " Justin my son , how are you?" My mother said opening her arms for a hug . I went in and gave her a hug , I missed her , I greeted my dad also . My father and I weren't that close as compared to my mother and I. " Bradley tells me you have found yourself a girlfriend, where is she?" My mother asked. "She's up- as I was about to answer Samantha walked down the stairs. She was wearing a black tight dress with black heels. Damn she was very beautiful. " Here she is " I added as gave her my hand . " She's beautiful, nice to meet you Samantha its Justin's mother " she said as she welcomed Samantha into her arms . " Nice to meet you too mam" Samantha replied.

" Are you coloured or ? " My mother asked . " No mam I'm black " she responded. " Ohh my, you have very beautiful skin . Mind if we have a cup of tea and talk about your skin care routine?"she asked . " I'd love that mam " Samantha replied as she walked to the kitchen with my mother. One thing about my mother is that if she doesn't invite you for tea , she doesn't like you. One problem solved, my mother liked Samantha.

" Boys , can we talk ?" My dad said pointing us to my office. We followed him to my office. " Thank God I didn't leave my business into the hands of two careless grown men , I'm proud of you boys " he said. " We told you to trust us dad , see how far we've managed to go " Bradley said sipping his whiskey . " Good , good " he said. " Justin? You look worried what's wrong?" My dad asked . " I don't trust mom , you think her Samantha are still fine?" I asked . " Calm down Justin, they are perfectly fine. You just reminded me I want us to talk about this Dlamini girl . Can we trust her ?" My dad asked in concern .