Chapter 3

JUSTIN

Two hours later we were both sitting on different tables and we seemed occupied as hell . She looked hot when she was focused, I was done preparing for tomorrow's meeting, all I needed was a kiss and I was off to bed .

"Samantha , I tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped abit . "Relax princess it's me, turn down your volume " I said. " Huh ? I can't hear you " she shouted . I removed the earphones from her ears , turn down the volume " I said. " Ohh sorry " she said. " How are you able to study with such loud music? I asked. " I'm used to it " she said. " You should stop it , you're damaging your ears " I said. " Sorry , master , are you done? I could do with some cuddles right now " she said as she stood up from the table closing her books . " Are you done studying? " I asked. " Yes sweetie I'm done " she said giving me a hug. I looked at her and she was looking at me, she had beautiful eyes. "Can I get a goodnight kiss? I asked. " Yes " she leaned in for a kiss.

*****************************************
"You'll sleep in this room right Princess ?" I said. " Alone ? " she asked. "Yes , princess " I said turning to the door. " Wait.... Justin, what's going

on? She asked. " What do you mean what's going on? I asked. " Argh Justin, between us, are we just gonna keep on having sex? That's all? What about the bond we earlier on? " she asked. " Go to sleep princess we'll talk in the morning " I said closing the door. I wanted to give her an answer but I wanted to be sure about the decision I was about to take , asking her to be my girlfriend and was she going to be able to handle the truth about me? I didn't want to go through another extent of killing someone because they knew who I was.

The following morning I sneaked into her room, placed a letter and a truce ring by her bedside. Asking her to be my girlfriend . I bought while I was in Cape town, 2 days after she left . I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wanted to take my time and decide but i also didn't want to lose her. After what she said last night , I guess the feeling was mutual.

SAMANTHA
After asking Justin where I stood , I was willing to leave him and never look back. I wasn't willing to settle for a it's just sex relationship. My alarm rang at around 07h30 , i woke up and went to take a bath , I relaxed in the bathtub while I was thinking of how I actually wasted my time with Justin and that I should've listened to Santiago when he told me he loved me. After bathing, I moisturized my body and got dressed . As I was fixing the bed, I noticed a handwritten letter by my bed side and a black ring box . I took the letter and the ring box and sat down on the bed. " Good morning princess, I can't sleep , I'm thinking about what you said and I wouldn't want to waste someone's daughter's time by just fucking them without any intention. You've given me the best sex and I want you to be mine and mine alone. What I'm trying to say is that, I have been thinking about you the past 3 weeks so i got you this truce ring , in other words I'm asking you to be my girlfriend, may you be my girlfriend princess? if yes , I'm wearing mine I'll see you after work .

JUSTIN

I opened the box and it was one of those rings married men normally wear but it had diamonds . " Yes , I'll be your girlfriend" I said as i wore the ring on my left middle finger just next to my ring finger . I was more than happy. I went down stairs and I found a note saying " your food is in the microwave sleepy head" I had my breakfast and left for class .

I had back to back classes with annoying lectures . I just wanted to get home and cuddle my baby. "Samantha , hey ! Wait for me " Santiago said running to my direction . " I was looking for you yesterday, Ronel said you went to visit a friend " he said. " Yes , she's right. As we speak he's waiting for me" I added. "He ? " he said amused . " Yess, he "I raised my hands to fix my hair and Santiago noticed the ring. " Oh I see he didn't even waste time he got you a truce ring , just like Tyson did " he said. I laughed "