Chapter 4

SAMANTHA

As I'm sitting in my room, I hear people making noise outside, I look out the window to see what's going on and all of sudden my I was shocked . I notice that it's Justin and he's walking with Bradley. When did he arrive ? Why didn't he even call me? I hear a knock on my door and Ronel tells me , someone told her they looking for me outside. I then remember I can't go outside with Ronel, Ronel has a very bad childhood history with Bradley. " Let's go and see who's looking for you " she pulls me . For a minute I wanted to tell I'll go alone but I just froze . I hated how my body stupidly went along and there I was going outside with Ronel.

I noticed Justin was just standing outside the car looking at my direction. Damn he was hot as hell! " What the fuck?! What is he doing here!!" She shouted . " Calm down Ronel , I'll explain
everything later just follow me . I said grabbing her hand . " Hey babe ! " I let go of Ronel and gave Justin a hug . "You must be Bradley " I said stretching out my hand for a handshake. " Nice to finally meet you Samantha " he said shaking my hand . "Ronel, how are you?" He said greeting her ." So your boyfriend is his brother?" She said looking at Justin and I "Uhm Ronel, Samantha didn't know I was Bradley's brother okay, no hard feelings " Justin explained.

" No, it's fine as long as you won't hurt Samantha " she said. " What happened to Lisa ? " Ronell asked looking at Bradley. " We broke up " he said. " I see" she said getting closer to Bradley's ear " you and I have unfinished business mister " she whispered. " I'll call you " he whispered back . I knew they had a bad history but their love story was beautiful, Bradley was still a teenager by that time.

****************************

" I missed you Princess , alot " Justin said hugging me tight. " I missed you more, I just can't wait to cuddle you tonight " I said. " Justin,
uhm what actually went down between Ronel and Bradley?" I asked. She's been my bestfriend for quite some time but she never told me the full story of what happened between her and Bradley.

Little did I know, Ronell Griffiths was part of the Colombians. All this time I didn't know Bradley introduced her to the game. In my head she had registered Bradley to be this dangerous guy who broke her heart. My own bestfriend kept a secret from me. The reason they broke up is unknown but .....

" I don't know Princess, Bradley cheated on her with Lisa , I think " he said looking the other way. My gut told me otherwise, Justin and Ronel somehow knew each other. Something was going on among those 3. I decided to drop it, I just wanted Justin to myself that's all . " Home sweet home", he said as we entered his house . " Finally I have my Princess to myself " he said.

JUSTIN

At long last I was with my princess , I wanted nothing but to just be around her , love her and make love to her . " Princess are you hungry?" I asked. Samantha seemed out of place, her mind was somewhere else. " Princess?" I tapped her on the shoulder. " Tell me truth Justin! Tell me everything , is Ronel in this or not ?" She demanded. " I can't disclose that Princess, I just can't! " I said. " Justin Johnson Mthethwa, I'm not stupid okay ? I'm not! You are not going to hide secrets from me , I already gave you my life " she said. " I know but I'm not disclosing anything I know about Ronel to you" I said. " Fine Justin, kill me then isn't it what you're good at? Kill me now, I'm done, I don't think I can do this " she said taking a knife from the kitchen drawer. " Stab me to death Justin Johnson Mthethwa, do it ! Are you afraid? You are not a coward right? " I'm not " he said. " Then what are you waiting for? She said. I loved her confidence , the fact that she wasn't afraid to die slowly proved how loyal she was.

She was slowly gaining my trust. I took out my pocket knife , got close to her and slowly moved the tip of the knife on her neck ." Be careful of what you wish for Samantha, if you want this to be the last time you breathe, then it will . I tell you about Ronel and Bradley's relationship and then what? She's your friend why don't you talk to her? Little B , don't get too comfortable around me, just because you and I have thing it doesn't mean you should talk to me any how. Now mind your fucking business okay ? Don't upset me Bitch! Don't! " I took her hand and placed the tip of the knife, I slowly cut her I wanted her to feel that me killing her was going to be slow and painful. " Ouch! Okay Justin I'm sorry, just stop! Please " she cried out . " Getting weak huh? I thought as much, get the fuck out my face ,clean that shit up " I said going to the kitchen sink to clean my knife . " Ohh before I forget, you are not going to ask Ronel about her position in the mafias, she is part of us and if you get weak she's going to overtake you and take the Throne! " I said .