Fourteenth (18+)

"Do I look sexy enough to attract a criminal?"

Tim rolled his eyes with a big sigh, burrying his face into his palms. "I knew right at the beginning that you won't be an easy rookie"

"Just rookie?" I looked up at him in a sneaky, alluring way as I approached.

I was in a black dress, the lower part gone in my butt like a G-string. There was a deep cut above my girls, barely covering anything from them. There were cuts on my back and on my sides, as well. My arms were covered in see-through, black lace, a snake-like pattern swirling along them.

As my fingers folded behind his neck, he couldn't not look up. His eyes took a pause at my bosoms, a wistful sparkle shone in his blue orbs. His muscular arms closed around me, forcing me as close to him and his pulsating masculinuty as possible. He showed me the smile only I deserved by some mysterious reason, then leaned down to whisper to my ear. "I try to restrain from making you unable to walk, Dars. Don't keep pushing it or I will do very, very dirty things with you"

"Well, you couldn't hold your cop instincts, Timothy" I leaned backwards, smiling as I bit his lower lip. "You knew right away how I want to spend the remaining hours until the show"

Tim hissed, a challenging smile parading on his smile. His grip tightened on my side as he lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. He covered me in a blanket of soft kisses all over my body. On my neck, under my ear, on my lips. When he reached a sweet spot, I couldn't hold back an excited moan, which only rose his ego. Carnivorous smile shone on his lips as he searched for the buttons on the lower part of my performance dress, unjoining them with a quick movement.

He even chuckled how easily it went. "Fuck, why was it so hard to join the buttons but easy to unjoin them?"

"It's a striptease dress, Honey. It was made to easily get rid off and start the business" I stuck out my tongue, as if he was too innocent to put together the puzzle pieces.

Of course, I knew he was clear of the reason. It was rather a rhetorical question.

"What business do you mean, Honey?" he decided to take part of my play-dumb act. He even had a pure looking expression on his cheek, as if having no idea of what's about to come.

"Well, usually the other half gets rid of their clothes, as well" I knocked my chin with my index finger, pointing at his pulsating, hard-as-a-rock member hid under his pants. My vagina was howling from the desire.

He looked down, a satisfied smile dancing hidden on his lips. He undone his belt and button, unzipped the zip, letting his pants fall down free – including his black underwear. His cock jumped out of its prison as if a caged animal finally setting free, moving slightly as it pulsated.

He grabbed me and carried to a table, onto his pullover and thick winter coat. He brushed my hair out of my face, covering my neck with kisses. As he talked into my skin, leaving warm spots on my neck, I felt the tip of his member gently caressing my clit, making my legs tremble. Thanks God I was sitting. "I know it's not as comfortable as it'd be on a bed, but I put all my clothes under you. I hope you won't get cold"

"That's why you grabbed all your unused clothes and put it here!" I put the pieces together, the lightbulb glowing up above my head. A sneaky smile ruled my lips. "Sneaky, sneaky you are, Timothy Bradford"

"I knew right away when you got on this dress that I can't resist" he shrugged, sliding himself inside fully. My fingertips dug into his muscular back, my back arching. His thrusts were then slow, enjoying all the emotions and reactions he could cause to me. "I knew right away that I have to discipline my disobedient student"