He Hit Me And It Felt Like Pure Shit

New Year's Eve had arrived and the air in the Roxy club we were sat at the back of was electric to say the least. There was another band performing right now as we were backstage. Mick was sitting on a couch in the room with his arm draped around Ella's shoulder. They didn't really give out a lot of details about their relationship and I admired that. They looked content and quite loved up. Ella caught me staring and I smiled at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled.

"Baby...baby, can you help me? This is caught and I can't get it." Paul's tatty jumper was stuck on his zip. I nodded and kneeled down to look at it in this dim room.

"In front of all of us? Come on!" Joe's voice shouted from behind me.

"Piss off she's fixin' my jumper!" Paul defended my precarious position.

"...Oh...okay sorry mate. Sorry Loz." He softened his voice.

I just ignored him and got the stuck thread from Paul's trouser zipper. I stood up and he kissed me. This caused a small commotion from some of the kids that had wandered back here.

"They're both so gorgeous." I heard a young girl say to her friend who seemed to agree adding a 'mhm' after her.

"Thank you Angel." He spoke close to my face and kissed me again, opening his mouth and pushing his tongue against mine. After lingering a bit he backed his face slightly, "Are you gonna be on the side or out with the crowd?"

"Ah I think the crowd. It seems like fun." I smiled and played with his spiked hair. His face still close, we kissed again. "You'll be amazin' love, trust me." I said as I parted from his lips.

He smiled, "Be safe alright? Please baby?" He asked as he ran his hands down the sides of my close body and then griped into my hips. Moving his lips in again and sliding his tongue back into my mouth. He didn't care who else was standing here, he just had to kiss me as deeply as he wanted.

I nodded and put a tiny kiss on the end of his nose. "I will."

"Lori?...eh-hem...Lori Caswell?" A small voice asked.

I peeled my face away from Paul's to see who it was. It was some girl, she couldn't have been more than sixteen. She had spiky hair of her own and a safety pin through her ear. Her clothes were very DIY and she had also painted The Clash on her top. It was sweet to me for some reason.

"It's Simonon." Paul corrected the girl. "She's Lori Simonon." He smiled proudly and wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh yeah...that's uh...that's what we heard. Lori do you make music as well?...a lot of my mates hoped you do because you look so cool and just like we thought you'd probably make cool music." She stammered a bit through her sentences.

"Ah I don't but maybe I should." I chuckled. "I'd poach you lot from them eh?"

"No no, we love all of you guys. We'd follow you both for sure." She enthused.

"Okay...uh...maybe I dunno." I replied awkwardly. "I'm gonna go out there now, nice to meet you all." I smiled at the girls. And turned to be closer to Paul again, "What on earth, that was weird." I whispered.

"Eh they're just young and maybe you could do it, you're really talented so I bet you could if you wanted to." He whispered back and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go lads! Give the people a good show!" Bernie shouted through the room.

"I'm gonna go out. Love you, you're brilliant." I said and kissed Paul again.

"Mm let's just go home, I'll give all this up for you." He chuckled.