Chapter 4: Demo

Timothee's Pov

"Fuck." I muttered to myself as I look out the window of my office to see my muse walking out of the car wearing a white sports bra, grey sweatpants, and a matching grey sweatshirt tied around her neck.

I swear to God this girl can wear a rag and I'd buy millions of it.

I was going to pick her up myself from the lobby but the last time I walked her out, people started to question. Which I don't blame them for.

Ever since our first meeting I've been both looking forward and dreading this demo shoot with her.

Ever since that meeting I've been thinking about how her skin feels so good on my hands. How I would pay millions to have her perfume be the air that I breath. How any symphony can't hold candle to the melody of her voice.
How the rhythm of her breathing can be an inspiration for any musician.

And most of all, how awful of a person I am for thinking of such things.

Let's look at the factors here shall we.

1. Y/n is way too young for me. Like I could literally be her uncle.
2. We're working together.
3. And finally the most important one. Im married.

While all those thoughts paraded my mind I flinched at the buzz sound of my telephone.

"Mr. Chalamet Ms. L/n and her makeup stylist, Ms. Park are waiting in your studio." Joshua's voice rang out the little speaker.

I pressed the button on the telephone and said to speaker, "Okay I'll be there soon."

Well....here goes nothing.

_______________

Y/n's Pov

Me and Madeline climb out of the car on our way to Timothee's for a demo shoot.

When we get to Vogue's floor in the One World Trade Center we walk to Timothee's assisstant Joshua's desk.

"Oh Good morning Miss L/n! You and your...?"

"Oh this is Madeline Park my makeup artist."

"Ah yes of course. You and Miss Park will be going to Mr. Chalamet's studio and then he will be there real quick."

"Okay thank you!"

While in the studio Madeline's retouching my makeup because I was sweating on the way over here.

"Fuck Madeline I don't think I can do this."

"What do you mean? You rarely ever get nervous for shoots like this, let alone a demo one."

"It's not the shoot Im worried about. It's him."

"Ohoho~ why is he that hot?"

"Unbelievably" I sighed out.

"Bro I've seen pictures of him and girl...Im sorry but I don't see the hype you're getting into. Like yeah he's conventionally attractive but not to the point where I'd sweat my ass off like you're doing right now."

"That is why we're best friends though. We both have completely different tastes."

"Yeah whatever."

Before our conversation can get any further we heard the door open.

_______________

3rd Pov

"Good morning ladies! So shall we get started?"

"Y-yeah, so what do you want me to do?"

"Ha...what?" Timothee almost shocked by her question.

"Like do you outfits for me to change in  or should I change in the outfits I brought?" Y/n said almost laughing.