Chapter 7: Again

*WARNING: MATURE THEMES AHEAD*

Timothee's Pov

Well the aftermath of being berated by Christina have pros and cons. Con, Im fucking drained just from her talking and it's not even noon yet. Pro, at least it's done. For now.

I walk out of the conference room and as if on cue, a flood of people coming out of the other conference room. And among these people I can see her. But while she's walking out she's laughing, and not with me. She's laughing with some guy that's kinda familiar. It's Marcus.

What. The. Fuck.

They both stop on the hallway and they're still talking! Can't she see Im here?

I don't know why buy I just keep glaring that Marcus' back for God knows how long until they finally stop talking. That's when Y/n's eyes meet mine.

"Oh hey Mr. Chalamet..."

Mr. Chalamet? What..

"Hey Y/n why don't you join me in my office real quick?"

Gotta keep it casual, with alot of people surrounding us.

"Okay?"

_______________

3rd Pov

"What's up?" Y/n asked him confusingly as they walked in his office.

"Well uh how are you?" Timothee asked not really sure what else to say, since he didn't anticipate them meeting in private today.

"Is that really what you what to tell me? Because you could've asked me that in the hall." Y/n said jokingly.

"Oh come one it's a genuine question."

"Im fine, thank you."

"Good, that's goo-" Timithee was cut off by a pair of lips meeting his.

Timothee, caught off guard at first but kissed back with even more passion after a few seconds. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck while Timothee rested his left hand on her waist and his right cupping her face.

Y/n, who suddenly hearing her best friend's voice in her head, pushed Timothee.

Y/n said while out of breath, "Sorry that was stupid of me. I don't know what came over me."

"No no no. That wasn't stupid, I kissed back after all."

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

After a few seconds of staring into each other's eyes with so much emotion, lust overcame them and their lips collided to one another omce again. Both cupping the other's face.

Their tongues battling for dominance, Y/n somehow winning, with Timothee being out of practice of course. It doesn't kill the mood though.

Timothee tapped on her ass twice, she took it as a signal to jump so she did, and he caught her. Not one second did they pull off of each other though. They wouldn't dare. The passion, the lust, that kiss was too intense to let go.

Y/n still having her lips on his, began unbuttoning his shirt while Timothee walked towards the door to lock it.

They eventually had to pull away to take a breather. Their breaths though still meeting each other's, their foreheads touching, their eyes looking at each other with such intense gaze. No one in the world would dare to pull them away from each other if they saw how they looked now.

"Your couch...it turns into a bed right?" Y/n asked retorically still out of breath.

Timothee laughed, "Yeah. Want to put it in good use baby?"