Chapter 11: Everything Fits

3rd Pov

Timothee and Y/n are currently fooling around in his office with Y/n sitting on his lap.

"Baby stop...I have a fitting to get to!" Y/n giggled trying to pull away from Timothee who was kissing her neck.

"Nooo stay here..." Timothee said while trying to get her to stay on his lap.

Y/n, who succesfully got out of his grasp, stood up amd fixed herself. "Im sorry, but I have to go to this fitting in like 40 minutes and I still have to worry about traffic."

"I'll make some calls then so that this fitting will be moved or something and you can stay here."

"So that I can have everyone susupicious on why you're covering for me? I don't think so." Y/n laughed.

Before Timothee can muster a response she was already by the door.

"Bye baby, I'll call you!" And with that the door shut and she was gone.

______________________

Timothee's Pov

Damn she really left me like that huh.

Thank God I don't have blue balls right now. Just the verge of having one

I miss her already.

My train of thought was cut off though by none other than my wife walking in my office, no knock or what so ever.

I quickly wipe off Y/n's lipgloss off of my lips and compose myself.

"Hey what brings you here?" I asked her calmly.

Christina looked at me with this look of suspicion and asked "Why did I just see Y/n walking away from your hallway?"

"Uh what do you mean?"

"I mean, you don't have any neighboring rooms in this hall so why was she here?"

"Oh uh she just came in and asked if the pictures from our last photoshoot came in yet."

Saying that to her made me remember that our last "photoshoot" wasn't exactly a professional one. It did however involve me taking pictures of her... And let's just leave it at that.

"Mhm..." Christina looked at me with her eyes squinting. But they eventually went back to normal when she asked "Okay, so what are we doing for dinner later?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Dinner? You know the last meal of the day? What are we doing for it?"

"Oh it's uhh." I tried to make up an excuse but she soon cut me off.

"Well?" Christina asked, waiting fot an answer.

"Well it's just that, Im surprised you asked because we haven't had dinner together in a while."

"Well whose fault is that huh?" She said losing her patience.

"Hey you know I've been busy. This magazine isn't the only magazine in America that I work for Christina."

"Well I've been busy too with this new issue coming out! But at least Im trying to make an effort with you!" Christina bursted out.

I quickly tried to compose myself not wanting this to escalate any more. "Okay okay, Im sorry. Im just really tired right now. But okay let's just go to that place you like for dinner later okay?"

Christina huffed and just muttered out a small "fine" and left.

That was fucking exhausting. I guess I'll have to call Y/n to tell her I won't see her tonight.