Chapter 9: Beg

3rd Pov

"Y/n who in the fuck is Marcus and why are you cuddling?"

"Uhh as I said he is a model like me and you know we kinda started hanging out with each other." Y/n trailed off.

"And by hanging out you mean?"

"I mean we've been hanging out...with some making out here and there."

"Oh my gosh!"

"Ssshhhh he's literally just in the other room!" Y/n whispered.

Maddy was about to reply when Marcus walked in and approached Y/n.

"Hey Y/n that was my agent I have to meet her for a casting."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah I have to go." He said while collecting his stuff.

"It was nice meeting you Madeline."

"Mhm."

And with that Marcus left and Madeline shifted her eyes to her friend once more.

"How long?"

"Couple of weeks."

"Couple of weeks?! And you didn't tell me??"

"It never really came up."

"Well duh! When you're seeing someone new, you're the one that had to bring it up!"

"I know, I know. Im sorry."

"Damn right you are. So is he at least nice?"

"He's really sweet. I promise."

"Okay whatever."

Timothee's Pov

Timothee's Pov

For the past few weeks I've been keeping myself busy by burying my entire focus into work to distract myself from Y/n.

Which has proven to be difficult considering we technically have to wotk together. But everything has been professional. Too professional if you ask me.

She does the poses I tell her to do. She doesn't complain. The thing that irritates me though is that I can always tell when she has a question or complaint but she never directly approach me about them.

Instead she tells these things to the other models and by some miracle she gets them to approach me about it! I mean what kind of voodoo shit is that.

Another thing is Marcus. That girl-stealing himbo.

Recently he hasn't even been booked for any photoshoot with us but he always goes here to visit her. With that alone I can tell they're dating by now. Yipee...

He brings her coffee and food. Picks her up. Kisses her!

I can't take it.

____________________