Arc 3. Chapter 1. Chess board.

Ayanokoji Pov:

During class, everyone was tense for some reason. I wonder why? Perhaps it's because of the verbal beatdown given by me in the homeroom? Nah, they are all probably on their periods.

Also, Eiichiro asked me if I had enough points during the break. He wanted to give me some, but I declined since I still had been given a lot of points by those seniors.

Right after the final class ended, someone walked through the door. It was Arisu, a purple-haired girl and a blonde guy.

“Hello, class D. It's nice to meet you all. Fufu.”

She said, a fair amount of my classmates tensed up upon hearing class D. Looks like I damaged them just enough.

“What do you want?” Suzune asked Arisu.

Why so hostile? Perhaps it really is that time of the month. I have got to tickle her nose.

“Fufufu. There is no need to be hostile. I am just here to pick up my friend. Would you like to join me for a walk, Kiyotaka?”

Arisu diverted the attention to me.

“Eh. Sure.”

I answered.

I followed her out of the room. But before that, I glanced at the class one more time. They were all just staring at me. Except Koenji. He was just combing his hair and looking at the mirror.

“Ayanokoji-kun, I challenge you to a battle.”

Arisu said.

The blonde guy looked really surprised.

“Hime, why are you challenging him? He is in class D, so he is probably not that strong.”

The blonde asked.

“Fufufu. Don't underestimate him, Hashimoto-kun. He, Koenji-kun and Hirata-kun are the biggest threat in this class. All of them could beat Ryueen currently.”

Arisu stated.

So she figured out Hirata is a threat too? She has gotten better. She researched us and figured out Hirata evolved his Riolu. Hence, making him have some of the most raw power in the class.

Koenji is simply just really skilled. And he still has his ‘Trump card’ as he says kept in the Pc. There is a part of me which doubts it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is since he is built different.

As for me, she knows about garchomp. And have seen me from when I was eight years old. She knows that I can beat every single one in the year.

Though it seems like Hashimoto didn't believe her, but backed off. He seems like the type to betray his partner if it means he will win. A snake. 

“So, Ayanokoji-kun, what's your answer?”

Arisu snapped me out of my thoughts.

“There is no way I can decline this challenge. Come on.”

Arisu smiled and we walked to the battle center, with Hashimoto and the purple-haired girl whose name I still don't know following us.

“Wait, 2v2 or 3v3?”

Arisu asked. If she mentioned 3v3, then she probably has two other pokemons aside from rockruff.

“3v3.”

I said.

“Very well. I know you have Beldum, drilbur and squirtle. Are there any other pokemons I should know about?”