3.

KELIS

*shes so damn pretty*

Crystal was out cold, dead to the world, as I pulled up to the house. She looked so peaceful, sprawled out in the passenger seat, totally zonked from the night. I sighed, realizing she wasn't waking up anytime soon.

With a shrug, I decided to carry her inside. She didn't budge as I gently unbuckled her seatbelt and hoisted her up. She mumbled something incoherent, but didn't really wake up.

Her weight was surprisingly light as I carried her to the front door. I fumbled with the keys for a second before finally getting it open. The hallway was dimly lit, casting long shadows across the floor.

I made my way to the guest bedroom, her head still lolling against my shoulder. With careful steps, I laid her down on the bed, tucking the blanket around her.

I'm really surprised she didn't wake up, I wanted her to obviously change her clothes and get comfortable but she already seemed pretty comfortable.

So, I headed to my room and grabbed a big T-shirt, an unopened pack of boxers, and some sweatpants. I laid them down beside her on the bed. Then, I went to the kitchen, filled a water bottle, and grabbed some aspirin, placing them on the bedside table next to her.

I know what it's like to wake up hungover with no care or attention, and I didn't want that for Crystal. Everyone deserves some type of aftercare after being drunk, right?

Turning off the lights, I lingered for a moment, watching her sleep. It was weirdly peaceful, seeing her like this after the chaos of the night.

With a sigh, I closed the door softly behind me, leaving her to rest. Tonight had been unexpected, but maybe it was a reminder to look out for each other, even when we barely knew each other. Nana, was that your calling?

-
-

CRYSTAL

The next morning, sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the guest bedroom

The next morning, sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the guest bedroom. My head pounded from last night's drinking, and I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. The sound of yelling and little footsteps running down the hall gradually pulled me out of my sleep.