5.

Make Sure To Vote & Comment On Each Chapter! Enjoyyyyy🩵💕

OMNISCIENT

Kelis had Alicia Keys' "Come for Me" playing softly in the background as she rushed around the house, trying to get Crú ready for the day. Crú, full of energy, was making it difficult, darting around with his little stuffed animal.

Look me in my eye, know you know the vibe
In you, I confide something I can't hide
Tell me what it's worth, I put in the work
You know I'm the one that you prefer
But you hit a nerve
Yeah
Look me in my face (yeah)
Tell me what's the case (yeah)
It's all in my head (yeah)
Everything you say (yeah)
Are you good now?
Are you staying 'round?
I just wanna know what that's about
Is it too much to need someone to come for me?
Just need someone to run to me
I need someone to come for me
And that'll be enough for me

"Hold still, Crú" Kelis said with a laugh, trying to get him into a clean shirt.

As she managed to get him dressed, she paused and realized she didn't know what the plans were for the day. Pulling out her phone, she quickly texted Crystal:

: Hey Crystal! I just wanted to know where we are heading to today? And how should the kids and I dress?

She felt kind of silly asking after her son was already ready, but it was more so for herself.

A few moments later, her phone buzzed with Crystal's reply:

Crystal😇 "That's for me to know and for you guys to find out! Dress chill but cute, please."

Kelis smiled at Crystal's playful response. "Alright, let's find something nice to wear," she said, heading to Caysli's room to give her the heads up.

---
CRYSTAL

I was at home, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves

I was at home, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. I wanted today to be special for Kelis and her kids, something that would let them relax and have fun. As I got ready, I made sure everything was perfect, from my outfit to the plans for the day.

Just as I was putting on the finishing touches, my phone rang. It was KJ and Vena group calling me on FaceTime. These hoes always want something

"What it dooooooo, musty and crusty hoes! What y'all  up to today?" Vena asked, her face lighting up the screen.

I busted out laughing, at Vee's crazy self.

"I'm actually getting ready to take out Kelis and her kids," I replied, smiling at the thought.

KJ's expression changed instantly, her tone becoming sharp. "You're hanging out with her again?"

Vena and I exchanged confused looks. "Um— What's with the attitude, KJ?" Vena asked, clearly as puzzled as I was.