chapter 5

Tae go with your dad till we look for some jwellery for jungkook till you both can go and getwedding dress for him."Taehyung's mother, explained everything to them making tae annoyed a bit he wanted to stay here with his fiance want to talk with him bit."

No we will go together it will be hard later."taejun said to his wife." Why if you guys do this it will be easy later we have to leave too...taehii let them both choose dress it's gonna be them who is going to ware."taejun said pointing towards jungkook and taehyung." Yea mom."taehyung said while making eye contact with his mother who understands everything." Okay then let's go yoona."she hide her smile when she saw blush on Jungkook's cheeks it was a best decision of her tieing their relation all she want happiness of her son."

"Excuse me what you like to see." A girl in 20's asked them."
Could you please show us wedding rings and necklaces."Taehii asked them." Sure have sit."she gesture them to sit." Here mam."..." This-this so beautiful "Taehii said while caressing one diamond necklace."..."indeed it is.*yonna also agreed with her opinions but jungkook stayed silent don't know what to say he liked design but it's too over he want something lite elegant." Jungkookie- here try this."Taehii gave necklace to him who hesitate but jimin helped him to ware it he looked at mini mirror it was beautiful but still he didn't liked heaviness his eyes suddenly landed on taehyung's reflection through mirror both of them made eye contact jungkook titlted mirror little more so taehyung can see, when taehyung saw necklace he didn't liked it he shook his head as no-; jungkook looked at his mom then his soon to mother in law."

Urm- mom "he called his mom" yes kookie" jungkook hesitate bit but finally said."..it's too h-heavy mom"jungkook said before taking glance on tahii with lot of hesitation." Oh dear it's fine it's your wedding choose whatever you."Taehii ressured him who nodded while smiling brightly."

Jungkook what about this one."this time jimin suggested one it was not too much heavy instead of diamond it was gold he tried and looked at mirror again he found taehyung is looking at him he looked at him with tight lip smile kind of asking how's it again taehyung said no." No minie it's gold I will get rashes....it's okay kookie.... jungkook what about this." Taehii suggested showed him one more it wasn't heavy but it was just too big for his liking before jungkook could say anything taehyung said." Momm ask him what type of he want then you can suggest it will take whole day....yes Taehii later we have to leave for home too."taejun said who nodded and asked jungkook."

I-i want somthing lite maybe platinum or diamond not too big or heavy design somthing elegant."he replied everyone smiled at his simplicity." Sure here are our some new collection."that girl showed him some he tried after lot of difficulties taehyung liked somthing with soft shy smile jungkook told his mother and mother in law about his choice who smiled brightly looking at necklace indeed it was so beautiful."

What about wedding rings taehyung come here."Taehii called her son who jumped down' and went towards Jungkook's chair who was sitting beside Taehii, when taehyung stood behind his chair jungkook was about to get up but taehyung held his shoulder and made him sit down again. Feeling Taehyung's hands on his shoulder jungkook heart started to scream he neck, cheeks and tip of ear become red somehow he hold himself,Taehii smiled at his son he will never leave any chance to get close to his fiance"

Let's choose weeding rings tell them how you want rings."taehii said while getting up jungkook looked at her." Don't worry I will select jwellery for me and yoona we are here only"taehii said while pointing towards some jwellery were placed jungkook nodded fuck he was hella nervous jimin was already busy now he was all alone with taehyung not really there was girl who was staring at theml"

Ahem sir can you please tell me"that girl asked him who nodded while sitting on chair beside jungkook." Do you have any thoughts like how you want gold or platinum....what a-about gold...sure mam can you show us couple rings....sure sir."when that girl started to collect rings taehyung looked jungkook who was playing with hem of his hanfu with red hue spread on his chubby cheeks he decided to talk with him." You are looking so gorgeous."when taehyung said jungkook couldnt say anything expect blushing in mess."