chapter 1

Enjoy with sip of tea ☕

♥︎✦♥︎✦♥︎

Can you make it fast they must be on their way yoona " a man in 40's said while looking at his wife

Calm down jagiya everything will be fine " his wife said while rubbing his back motionly"

Is bunnny got ready"he said while taking sit on sofa
He is almost jimin is there don't worry "yoona said while fixing things in table

Master jeon Kim's are here "their butler said with bow minseok give them nod and we to greet them" yoona let's go ask maids to prepare everything"he said to his wife who was bit nervous now"

Welcome to Jeon mansion" both couple said with warm smilw tangling on their lips while maids and guards bowed in front of them in respect" drop the formalities min-soek-shii now we are going to be in laws welcome us with hugs " Kim Taejun said with warm smile while greeting min-seok with warm hug and followed by Lil pats on back same goes both ladies"

Appa eomma"deep voice from behind cutted of their voice" taehyung-ah greet your soon-to-be in laws "Taejun said while smiling brightly"

Hello mr.jeon hope you are fine "he said with soft smile he was about to give quick bow in respect but min-soek pulled him in tight hug" no need to bow you are going to be my son in law just like my own "min-soek said in soft voice making everyone smile softly at their interaction"

Let's go inside guys or are we gonna talk here only "yoona said with chuckle " no no let's go my son already so much eager to meet his future wife am i right taehyung "his mom taehii said in teasing manner making him embarrassed and shy at same time he looked everywhere except his parents and in laws "

Okay guys let's go don't tease that poor boy "yoona said while making way inside home"

~

Hyung are you sure I am looking fine"bunny faced Beauty as nth time to his hyung who was getting frustrated with same question"
Kookie I am saying this nth time your hubby gonna faint after looking at you--"he cutted by maid who came to tell them Kim's are here*

Jimin-shii I am getting nervous what if I tripped in front of them or drop something from my hand" he continued his blabbering" Jeon jungkook calm down don't be panick everything will be fine"jimin said while trying to calm that boy who was nowhere to be calm

Koo baby are you ready they are here "yoona interpreted them who came to call them " eomma "jungkook quickly hugged his eomma"
Eomma I am nervous and scared "jungkook said while huggi
Her tightly"

Koookie bunny don't be nervous sweetheart when your dad came to see me I was in same situation as you just be calm and answer them without shuttering let's go now your soon-to-be husband is so impatient to meet you "she said while wiggling her eyebrows afterwards jimin joined her in teasing that poor boy who was now livin' tomato" let's go babies okay be calm take deep breath everything will be fine.

Jungkook just simply nodded with taking steps towards door along with his mother and bestfriend more like brother.

In living room everyone was too into their conversation but cutted off by slow foot steps coming towards them when they looked towards direction they forgot to breath especially the great dr.kim taehyung a beauty in white beauty hanfu with blacky silky long hairs pair of doe starry eyed held whole galaxy in them chubby pink printed cheeks feminine petite waist lil shorter biting soft petal like pink lips making them more dark finally reached in front of them while Kim taehyung was not able to take off his eyes from beauty in front of him if his mother didn't have poked him he would have started at "𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺" for eternity without blinking.