chapter 3

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Kookie,"

Yes appa need something "jungkook asked min-seok with gentle voice he was writing some notes for students." Bunny taehyung asked for your number "there was silence for moment after listening his finace's name blood rushed all over his cheeks neck ear tip" I have put living room's telephone in your room"min-seok informed him as usual his son nodded in return with flushed cheeks."

Appa,dinner is ready eomma is calling you"jungkook called his father from dining room."

Jagiya have you called brother!"yoona asked him serving food in his plate"

Hmm I did they are coming tomorrow evening eunwoo and ji eun will come in morning brother has some work in ministry so he and sister in law will come in evening."

My mother and brother's family will come day after tomorrow brother is busy tomorrow in market."yoona informed him

Kookie baby can you bring water"yoona asked her son when she saw min-seok was clearing throat again and again when she headed coming eomma in faint voice she again start conversation with her husband."

Have you called kookie's in laws about jwellery shopping you know we can't do shopping when our all guests will start gathering"yoona was asking questions and informing what will be needed."

Here appa "jungkook's voice interpreted them he also joined their conversation as he was done with cleaning kitchen."

Kookie when you will apply for holidays"min-seok asked about his school he need to inform his school too."

Next week appa I need to declare results too it will take time "jungkook said he was serving himself and his mother as she was waiting for her son."

Hmm Taejun's mother will visit next week along with Taejun's brothers and sisters and about jwellery shopping Taejun said we will do it in his brother's friends shop "min-seok said with calm tone."

Jagiya we need to buy dining set cookery set along with necessary things to give kookie taehii said no need to send anything but what others will think marrige without cookery things it's not like we are not able to give them they already have but relatives..

Don't worry I will talk to Taejun..."like this their further discussion continued with dinner

~

Taehyung-ah did you went choi's home did he said anything" Taejun Taehyung's father asked knowing about his uncle must have said something to his son."

He was comparing jeon's and his sister's daughter"Kim's were having night with their whole family in backyard Taehyung was resting his head on mother's lap feeling relaxed by mother's relaxing soft touch while Taejun was laying on mini sofa surrounded by various types of flowers trees moon was showing off his beauty while stars was glowing in black clouded calm sky fresh grass and leaves smell bit mixed with sand and water mind was relaxing