chapter 4

↛∞↚

Marrige preparation was going smoothly guest started to came it was day when jungkook is going to meet grandma eun-ji as per tradition bride can't visit in law's home before marriage so they decided to meet up in jeon's

Jungkook's cousin were already here yoona's sister and jimin and jisso are member of their family but they decided to come for stay after covering their pending work especially jiso she need to close her cafe for at least 10-12 days after all its her bestfriend's marrige.

Joon can you please go bring some dry fruits i forgot to add in list yesterday."yoona said

Why so careless yoona namjoon please make it fast they must be on their way."min-seok was tensed frustrated he was snapping on every Little mistake."

Jagii calm down Joon is already gone see you sit their don't be tensed."yoona said she can understand as much as her husband his stressed she is too first they woke up late there are maids but in kitchen only yoona or jungkook can cook
Later min-seok also called some of his friend's few days ago totally forgot that today Kim's gonna visit he called them and informed to come in evening or night with genuine apologies.

Kookie baby now I will handle go and get ready baby your dad is already frustrated if he saw you in this attire he will burst on you."yoona said while taking vessel from his hand."

Okay eomma but if u need me then give me call."with that he left kitchen he didn't protested today, otherwise he wouldn't move unless whole work is done he just want to be more perfect."

~

Taeee this boy wake upp you are going to make us late you brat wake up"his mother taehii was calling him since half hour still not getting any response." Taee what will happen with you after marrige do I have to shout more like scream your name in front son in law."she countinue her rants while doing laundry obviously they have maids but before giving them clothes she needs to check each and every cloth some important notes or something might forgot by her husband or son."

Tae even grandma is ready"Taehii become more frustrated when in response his son just hummed as he slept late yesterday while dreaming about his fiance."jeon's are waiting for us if you won't wake up now we are leaving now honey call yoongi even his presence isn't important.

Stop blackmailing me I am up I will be there in 20 min wait for me."sound was pissed he wanted to sleep but wanted to meet his finace."

MOMMM shit mom please press my shirt."after good quick shower he came out. Now he standing in front of his mom with pissed pleading face only in towel while other towel was drying his hairs his honey toned skin was shining due to water hairs wet a perfect definition of beauty so handsome to praise at this time"

Taehyung what's time is this don't you have other shirts ware them I can't do that now be fast dad grandma is waiting in car."Taehii become mad her son was throwing tantrums at wrong timing."

Mom please yesterday I sended few shirts mine to dry cleaning i don't have other please mom be quick here take it."before Taehii say something he just thrown shirt on her and run to room not wanting to hear anything."

Tae... Taehyung tae-i am ahh you only need mom when you need something otherwise why do you need me something happened mom if something isn't getting mom only mom can't you do your work yourself you were awake last night late can't you do yourself that time...God knows what will jungkook will say oh god give that child power to bare this brat...."taehii's rant didn't stopped until shirt was ready."

~

When Taehii and Taehyung come towards car both gulped in fear when they saw furious Taehyung with poker face taehyung took keys from yoongi quietly and start car without any word."