𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒

˚˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊🦈˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚.

Catherine's part-time job has been exhausting, to say the least. The stealing wasn't the hardest part, though.
The part where she had lots of homework and tests, sleepless nights, and eye bags to cover up with concealer was the worst.

The days have gone by pretty fast, and Catherine was spending every morning the same; hiding under her duvet and being late to class.
However, she was getting better at cheer. She landed her back flips perfectly and could do a whole dance with less than an hour's practice.
Miss. Coach also started to like her better.

𖦹

Catherine and Mary sat at the back of their English class, the latter's laptop displayed in front of them.
"Cat!" Mary shook the girl's elbow to wake her up.

"Hm?" She asked, raising her head from her crossed arms.

"Look. It's that new Spider-Man hero,"
"The who man?"

Catherine shifted her gaze to the laptop.
On Mary's computer there was a YouTube clip playing of CCTV footage, a masked hero in a red and blue suit was seen fighting some thieves.

"He's so cool," Mary stared at the screen, biting her lower lip slightly.
Catherine gave her a look, "sure." She trailed off. She didn't understand what was so special about this guy, he looked unprofessional and his suit was hideous.

"Do you think he's hot under that mask?" Mary asked, her eyes not leaving the screen.
Catherine glanced at her with a smirk, "why you asking? He's probably, like, forty years old anyway," she teased.

"Uh, no reason. You're right, actually." Mary's eyes darted all over the place while she hurried to close the video.
Catherine snickered seeing her reaction

Mr. Johnson sent Catherine a small smile when she walked in. She was always one of the first to her math class, so she'd have more time to prepare her notes and pens.

She sat in the back already putting her earphones in while writing today's date.
Her headphones had a few shark stickers, some peeling off already.

Catherine was quickly plucked from her thoughts, the chair next to hers suddenly screeching quietly. It was just loud enough for her to hear as if the person sitting down next to her tried grabbing her attention.

She looked up and was immediately met by gorgeous blue eyes.
"This seat taken?" He raised his eyebrows lightly, not waiting for an answer and already putting his bag down.

"Go ahead..." she murmured.

"I'm Catherine. Haven't seen you in this class, are you new?"
She rested her head on her head while her headphones lay on the corner of the table.

"Yeah, just moved from Connecticut, is it that obvious?" he frowned lightly.

"Don't worry, no, you just look like you haven't been through hell yet," she laughed.

"Well, I'm Harry Osborn. Nice to meet you," Harry chuckled.

"You now have at least one new friend, Harry,"