Traitor

After a crazy weekend of writing songs with Reggie and Julie, then hanging out with Alex the ghost had now been walking around Sunset Boulevard with her friend, Willie, "So wait let me get this straight, your dead brother and his friends that you'...

After a crazy weekend of writing songs with Reggie and Julie, then hanging out with Alex the ghost had now been walking around Sunset Boulevard with her friend, Willie, "So wait let me get this straight, your dead brother and his friends that you've been looking for for twenty-five years randomly showed up because the lifer that can see you somehow summoned them when cleaning out her studio?" Willie questioned the girl, looking at her like she was crazy. 

Julianna nodded her head, shrugging, "Yep, and get this when we play music with her, people can see us. It's crazy," She stated. Willie then stopped walking grabbing the girl by her arm, "Wait, oh my god. I can't believe I just figured this out but Alex is your brother right?" He asked her another question.

The girl nodded her head again, "Yeah, you know Alex?" She was the one to question the boy this time. "Yeah, I ran into him on my skateboard the other day, I also answered some questions he had," Willie explained to the girl. Julianna smiled at the boy, thankful for being the one to help her brother out. "Thank you, Willie," She said to the boy. The boy smiled back at her. They talked some more about the boys and soon found a bench at the beach to sit at.

"So this Reggie guy, you like him don't you?" He suddenly asked the girl, Julianna looked at the boy with wide eyes, almost choking on the air. After a moment of shock, she realized she hadn't said anything yet, "Um, well before we died I did have a crush on him and I guess over the past few days of seeing him again the feelings are coming back," She confessed to the boy. 

Willie smiled at the girl, "Well I hope you guys get together, just from hearing about him I know you like him and I wouldn't be surprised if he liked you too," Will spoke to the girl. Julianna smiled at the idea of Reggie liking her and them getting together but didn't want to get her hopes up. Sure she was dead and a ghost but she wasn't delusional.

The girl then quickly changed the subject asking about the boy and his life, now wanting to talk about something else. After some more talking the girl thought it would be best to part ways so she could go home and see the guys. Saying goodbye and giving the boy a hug she poofed away and was now in the studio with Luke and Reggie. "Hello, boys," She greeted them, scaring them again.

The girl laughed at their reactions, finding it pretty funny. "Stop scaring us, give a warning next time, will ya," Luke spoke to the girl, growing annoyed with being scared. "Oh, but you can scare Julie anytime, yeah that's right she told me," Julianna talked back to the boy, crossing her arms with a serious look. Luke didn't say anything back that time, "That's what I thought." Soon the guys and girl got comfortable, all now doing their own thing.

After a while Julie finally showed up with a paper, telling them about a gig Flynn had gotten for the band. Now as the three ghosts stood at the piano while Julie watered the plants, the three read the paper. "We're playing a school dance? Sweet," Reggie said, already excited. But Luke was feeling the opposite, "It's not exactly the Strip," He complained.