Chapter 3-Wandering

3rd Person P

3rd Person P.O.V

Vicky woke up in her hello kitty pjs and went to the hallway. She saw Luke and he said, "Good morning Princess, beautiful morning isn't it?" "Yeah and who was Ravi talking ab- AHHHHHHHH!" Vicky jumped into Luke's arms. (Bridal Style.) "WHY IS THERE A DRAGON IN YOUR HOUSE?!" Luke laughed. "That's Mrs Kipling. Ravi's pet Lizard." Emma asked, "Why are you in Luke's arms?" Zuri said, "She got scared and did the first thing that she thought of." "Put me down!" "No need, I'm your knight in shining armour. Soon to be, King Luke Ross." "Fine! Take me downstairs." Ravi said, "Vicky I am offended! Mrs K is not a dragon! To think that we were becoming friends." "Oh. I messed up. Freckles, take me downstairs to the kitchen." "Sure! Do you like my pjs?" "They're okay." We went to the kitchen and Bertram asked, "Why are you 2 so obsessed with pajamas?" Jessie said, "Better question to ask is, why is Luke carrying you?" Emma replied with, "She saw Mrs K and got scared." Zuri said, "She woke me up!" Vicky asked, "Doesn't everyone react like that?" Emma said, "Yeah. But they don't jump into Luke's arms." Luke blushed thinking he was the luckiest guy in the world. He said, "Have you seen my arms? I've been working out." Everyone groaned and Jessie said, "Anyways Vicky today we are going to explore New York. Mostly for you to see. You're parents want you to explore." "So I have the whole house to myself?" Said Bertram. "Yeah." Said Emma. "YES!" Bertram ran out of the room happily. Jessie said, "Be ready in 10." "K!" I changed into .

" "K!" I changed into

Vicky P.O.V

We got into the limo and the first thing that we were going to was, "MUSEUM!" Luke said, "NOOO! I should choose. Or Victoria." I replied with, "You guys should choose since I don't know anything about this place." Jessie said, "We're going to the museum and that's final." "Which museum?" Asked Emma. "Reptiles." Said Ravi. I said. "Oh." We arrived at the museum. It was called "World Of Reptiles-Bronx Zoo. What type of name is that?" Said Zuri. I said, "Apparently a good one." We laughed and got stares from the workers. I asked, "Do they have koalas? They're my favourite animals." "Koalas aren't reptiles. You should know that." Said Ravi, "Don't be so mean. She can be smart if she wanted to. I love koalas. I have a stuffed animal named Kenny. He's had a terrible experience." Said Luke trying to defend me. I said, "Cool!" The place was boring so I started listening to music. "Who are you listening to?" Someone was talking to me. I took my earbud out and said, "Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you." "Who are you listening to?" Asked Luke, "Kanye West. His song flashing lights is amazing!" "I know right!" Said Emma. Emma and I listened to music the whole time. I said, "I'm bored. Can we go somewhere else?" "Just one more animal." Said Ravi. I didn't know if he forgave me. "Okayy." I said, I saw something scaly and noticed it was Mrs K. "When did Mrs K come here?" "She's been here the whole entire time! If you hadn't been talking to Luke and Emma, you would have seen her." Said Ravi. "Sorry." Ravi finished looking at the reptiles and said, "Let's go now!" "Thank you!"