Chapter 6-Sleepover

Emma P.O.V

We were all in the kitchen eating lunch. I said, "Tonight is going to be great!" "What's happening." Asked Mom. "Vicky and I are having a sleepover." "Cool!" "Mom! Tell Emma to invite me to hers and Vicky's sleepover." Said Luke whining. It was my turn to whine. "Mom! Tell Luke that he can't come! Zuri," "Yea?" "This is for you." I handed her a pink envelope that had a lot of glitter. It had a letter inside. The letter said, you are invited to the sleepover blah blah blah. "What does it say?" Asked Jessie. "Nunya." "Nunya what?" "Nunya business!" Zuri started laughing and Jessie was mad. "Thanks Em. I'll be there." "Good! Bring snacks! "Kay!" "Jess," "Of course I'll come!" "This sleepover is for young people, not old. You have to help me set up." "Fine." She rolled her eyes and then told Luke, "Luke you have to let the girls have their own sleepover. Maybe tomorrow you can hangout with Victoria. Just remember, she's not a doll." "Fine." "Love you."

Vicky P

Vicky P.O.V

Me and Mum were in kitchen eating lunch, "Mum," "Yea?" "Do you mind if I have a sleepover with the Ross's?" "Not at all! You go and have fun." "Thanks!" I finished eating my noodles and went upstairs to get some pjs.

Emma P.O.V

"I brought snacks!" Said Zuri coming into my room. "Thanks! Put them in that bowl." "Sure. Do my pjs look fine?" Asked Zuri. She was wearing teddy bear pjs. They looked cute. "Yea. I forgot to get mine." I went in my closet got some pjs and went to the bathroom to change. "Where did you get those from?" Asked Zuri. "Holly Sures! Why, do they look bad?" "No. They are amazing!" "Thanks! I'll try and get you a pair." "I'm here!" Said Jessie. She came with snacks, lights, mattresses, blankets and random things. "Good. Set everything up. Here is a photo of how it's supposed to look." "Okay." She started to set everything up. I said, "This looks amazing!" "I know!" Said Jessie. Luke came in and said, "I'm so excited!" "Go away!" Said Zuri. "Jessie, tell him to leave." I said whining. She sighed and said, "Luke," "No." "Go. Right. Now." Said Zuri. Luke got scared and said, "Nope. I'm staying here." "I'm here!" Shouted Vicky. She came right on time. "Shouldn't we go?" Asked Zuri. I said, "Nah. Let Luke have her for a while." "Kay." I felt bad for Luke since we were going to hang out with Victoria and not him. I know those 2 have something going on. Tonight I will find out what it is. "SHE'S HERE!" Screamed Luke. He ran out of the room in his pjs.

Vicky P.O.V

I arrived at Ross's. I shouted out I'm here but no one came. Weird. I saw Luke running down the stairs in his batman pjs. I said, "Hey babe!" Luke picked me up and spun me around. I sighed. "Luke," "Yea?" "Put me down." "Nah." I flicked his forehead. "Shouldn't I get my welcome kiss." "Nah." "Pleasee." "Put me down." "Fine." He put me down and I gave him a kiss. "Good boy." I patted his back and said, "Where's Emma?" "Who cares? You have me." "I'm going to have a sleepover with Emma. We can hang out tomorrow." "After Emma falls asleep come to my room." "Why?" "She has a serious snoring problem." "That's not the reason is it?" "Nah." "I'm gonna go." "Why??" "Maybe we can hang out tomorrow." "Fine." "See ya!" "Love your pjs! You can borrow mine sometime!" Shouted Luke as I ran upstairs. I was wearing hello kitty pjs.

 I was wearing hello kitty pjs

Emma P.O.V

Vicky opened the door. She said, "Hey!" "Hey Tori! Our sleepover is going to be amazing!" "Hopefully Luke doesn't come." Said Zuri. I giggled. "Oh hey Zuri! I didn't know you were coming." "Well now you know!" I asked, "What do you guys want to do first?" "Watch a movie?" Suggested Zuri. I said, "Sure! Which one?" Vicky said, "Clueless?" "I love that movie!" Said Zuri. "Same!" The movie finished. We ate lots of snacks but we didn't finish them. I said, "That movies was amazing!" "I know right!" Said Vicky. "Let's play a game." Said Zuri. I suggested, "Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Know would be the time where I could find out what was going on between them. "Sure!" Said the other girls. I said, "Me first." I looked at Zuri. "TOD?" I asked her. "Truth." "Is it true that you bought those lollies with my money?" "Maybe." "If you do that again there will be a consequence." "Okay. My turn. Victoria, TOD?" "Dare." "I dare you to lend me those pjs tomorrow." "Sure! My turn. Zuri, TOD?" "Dare." "I dare you to steal Jessie's guitar and stand in front of Mrs Chesterfield's apartment and sing your lungs out." Zuri's eyes got wide as she zoomed out of the room. She was singing so loud we could hear her from one floor up. She came back and we all started laughing. I said, "Ow! That hurts my ears." "It was worth it!" Said Vicky. "Mhm." Said Zuri. I said, "My turn. Actually, let's do something else." I got a pillow and hit Zuri. She said, "Ow!" "PILLOW FIGHT!" Shouted Vicky. "YAY!" Said Luke running I said, "Get out." "Aw." Said Luke. He put the pillow down and looked at Victoria. He said,"See ya babe!" "For the last time we aren't dating." "Yet." "Get out." She pushed him out of the room. She slammed the door and said, "Let's do karaoke!" We played for a long time. We finally finished. I said, "That was fun!" "I'm definitely the best singer." Said Zuri. I said, "No I am!" Victoria said, "Excuse me! What about me?!" "She kinda is better than us." "Mhm." Said Zuri nodding. I said, "Let's prank call!" We were prank calling so many people. It was really fun. "Now what?" Asked Zuri. I said, "Let's bake something!" We ran downstairs and Jessie was trying to say something to us but we didn't listen. "Hey girls wh-" "What do we bake?" I asked. "Cookies?" Suggested Zuri. I said, "YES!" We baked chocolate chip cookies, they were really good. We wanted to have some so I shouted, "JESSIE!" She came running into the room. "Yea?" "Try one." "Eww." She spat the cookie out and left. I said, "Ugh." I shouted, "LUKE!" "YEA?!" He shouted coming into the room. "Try one." "Who baked this because it tastes-" "Victoria." I said. "AMAZING! I love it!" "Come on, we know you don't." "Yea I don't. It's horrible." Us girls started laughing so hard. He said, "What's so funny?" Zuri said, "That was Mrs Kipling's snacks, cookies that have grasshoppers in it." He spat the cookies into the bin. "Here." Said Victoria. She was handing him a towel. "Thanks." He started wiping his face. She then handed him the cookies that we actually baked. "Here are the cookies we actually made." He took a bite and his eyes became big. "This is yum! Gimme more!" "Take a few we're taking the rest upstairs." He took a few out from the plate and I said, "Come on!" Us girls ran upstairs with the plate and some cups of milk. Zuri said, "Let's play a game." "What game?" Asked Vicky. I said, "How about a game where you tell the truth." "Like truth or dare?" "Yea but just truth." This was the time where I could finally figure out what was going on. I was going to figure it out before but I forgot. Nothing is going to stop me now. Boy I sound evil. "I'm in!" Said Zuri. "Vicky?" "Fine." I smiled. This was going to be a long night. 

What's going to happen next? 

Sorry I haven't been posting I'm busy with school and stuff.