Chapter 4-Wandering 2

Luke P

Luke P.O.V

"We're here!" I showed everyone where we were. Vicky screamed. "The Yankees Stadium! I can't believe it! I've always wanted to come here." Said Vicky. "I haven't." Said Emma. He got a few stares from people. Vicky said, "Have you been here Luke?" "Nah." "Let's go!" She took my hand and ran away forgetting about the others. I liked it when she did that. She stopped. I wondered why. She screamed again. "OMG! It's Aaron Judge and Juan Soto! The 2 hottest players from the team." We shook hands with them. They were surprised when they saw her. "I never knew Victoria Bellingham was a fun of us." Said Juan. Aaron said, "We are good looking." I said, "Not as good as me." "Nah." "You guys look okay but you don't have the freckles to back it up!" They started to laugh a lot. I frown came on my face. Vicky noticed and snapped, "Hey! If you laugh at Luke the next thing you will see is a baseball bat." I put my arm around her neck with a huge smile on my face. I said, "She's a black belt in karate." "Can we play a game with you guys?" Asked Aaron. "Sure!" We finished the game. It was really fun. We went to get some food. I asked her, "What do you want to eat?" "I'll get a Black & White Cookie Shake." "Are you not hungry?" "Nah." The guy in the shop looked at me, "I'll get the same." We got our drinks and went to a shop. "What do you wanna buy?" "I don't know. I have lots of Yankees things. I'll find something." Vicky got an outfit. She had a blue top, blue jeans, blue yankees hat, blue shoes and gold jewellery. She looked amazing. I wish I could see her wearing that every day. I got a yankess hat, shirt and shorts. I tried my best to find something matching. We went to a mirror to see how we look. "We look good!" Said Vicky. "Almost too good." We left the shop and the others came running to us. "Hey guys!" Said Zuri. "You went shopping without me?! I'm disappointed in you." Said Emma. She was saying that to Victoria. "It's Yankees stuff." Said Ravi. "Never mind. I am not disappointed in you." "You look good Vicky!" Said Zuri. "Thanks." Said Vicky. Her smile grew big. I said, "What about me?" "You look okay." Said Zuri rolling her eyes. "Ugh. Did you have fun at the stadium Vicky?" "I did! Thanks Luke!" "Kiss cause you had a good time?" She kissed my cheek, my face got so red. "Happy?" Said Vicky. I put my hand on where she kissed me and said, "I'll never wash this face again." "You never did." Said Emma. Vicky chuckled, smiled at me and put her arm around me. "Come on! It's my turn to choose!." Said Emma. She ran to the limo.

"We're here! I have a list of places where we have to go." We arrived at the mall. I groaned knowing it was going to be boring. Jessie took the list from Emma and read it. She said, "What's boaling allee?" Ravi took the sheet from her and said, "Bowling alley." "Ohh. Ravi can you rewrite the list?" Asked Jessie. "Fine. Only because that will be the only fun thing I do." "Come!" Emma took me and Vicky's hands. She took us to mini golf. I thought that she was going to make us do shopping. "First we have mini golf!" Said Emma. Vicky and I were paired up. We play a game with Emma and Zuri. I said, "We win!" Vicky and I high-fived each other. Victoria said, "Obviously! I should've bet money on that." I let out a small laugh and Emma said, "Come on!" She took us out and I thought to myself, how many times has she say that today? We went to a bowling alley. Emma said, "You go first." Victoria asked, "Are we in teams?" "Yes. Zuri and Ravi." Ravi said, "I'm not doing anything got to do with sports." "Fine. Zuri and Vicky." I whispered into Emma's ear asking if Victoria and I can be partners. "Please." I said. "No. She was already your partner." I said, "I don't wanna be with you!" Vicky said, "That's rude." "Sorry princess." "Fine. You can be with Zuri. Vicky and I are together." We played a game. Vicky and Emma won. Obviously. If someone has her on their team, they automatically win. "We win!" Screamed Emma. She took our arms again, and ran. "Now where are we going?" Asked Victoria. "You'll see." We arrived at Starbucks. Victoria had a big smile on her face. She loved Starbucks. "What do you guys want?" Asked Emma. I got a double chocolate frappuccino and I wanted some of Victoria's. She got a cookies & cream frappuccino. "Yum." Said Victoria. I asked, "Can I have some?" "No." "Please." "No." "I'll tell everyone at school that we're dating." "You wouldn't." "I would." "Fine. You have to give me some of yours." She was taking her straw out. I asked, "What are you doing?" "Taking my straw." "No need." We switched drinks. We played laser tag. Ravi, Victoria and Emma won. Jessie made my team lose. After that we played some arcade games, ice skating, rock climbing, go karts and more. I have to say, it was fun.