Chapter 7-Secrets

Vicky POV

We were playing Emma's secret game and I was not ready. What if they find out about me and Luke. Emma said, "I'll go first. Zuri," I didn't hear the rest of her sentence because I was lost in my own thoughts. Zuri was pushing me and saying, "Vicky. Vicky." "Yea?" "Your turn." "Okay. Um, Emma. How many boyfriends have you had?" "A lot. I don't really remember most of them." I chuckled. Emma said, "My turn. Vicky-" "AH!" Mrs Kipling was sitting next to me. I was still scared of this creature. Emma screamed, "RAVI!" Ravi came running into the room. He said, "So sorry. I guess Mrs Kipling wanted to join your sleepover." I said, "Take him out! Please!" "Sorry." I said, "Anyways, who's turn was it?" Luke came into the room saying, "Hello, hello, hello." "Ugh!" Said Zuri. Emma said, "Just let me do my turn." "My turn." Said Luke. He sat down next to me. Zuri said, "Get. Out." "You don't scare me." She cracked her knuckles. "See ya!" Luke ran out of the room. "My turn." Said Emma. I thought about telling the two now. I said, "Emma," "Yea?" "Never mind." "You can tell me." "It's fine. I'll you guys later." "Alright." Said Zuri. "Anyways, my turn. Vicky, what's going on with you and Luke?" My eyes widened. "Nothing." "Tell me the truth." "Fine. But I think he should be here." We heard Luke from his room saying, "Come on Victoria! Tell them! You don't need me!" "If I don't need you then how 'bout we break up!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He said screaming as he ran into the room with headphones with a mic. "Please! Don't break up with me!" A boy that Luke was calling with said, "Hear that Finch? Luke's got himself a girlfriend." I turned to Luke and said, "I was joking." I turned to the girls. I said, "Luke and I are dating." Emma shouted, "MY SISTER IN LAW IS A PRINCESS!" "Who said we were married?" "The future." "Huh?" "I'll tell you later." Said Zuri. Emma said, "We have to plan their wedding." "What about their first date?" Asked Zuri. Emma said, "Engagement?" I turned to Luke and mouthed, 'what?'. Emma shouted, "OMG WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO! RAVI! JESSIE! BERTRAM!" Ravi came into the room. "What?" He asked. Zuri said, "We have to plan Victoria and Luke's wedding." I said, "No you don't." "Shush." Said Emma. "Gosh." I said under my breath. "JESSIE!" Screamed Emma. "Hm?" She said as she came into the room. "Bring a pen, notebook and glitter." "Okay." She went to Emma's table and started getting those things. I said, "Why do I feel like we all are going to die?" "We are if we don't plan your wedding." Said Emma. I said, "Ugh." "I'm going to my room." Said Luke as he left the room. I said, "Emma!" "Yea?" "Snap out of it. If you keep doing this I won't marry him." "Okay. Let's play another game. You guys are useless, go away." "There's the Emma I know." "What's the time?" Asked Zuri. Emma said, "3:00 am." "Shoot." Said Zuri. I said, "We should go to sleep." "Yea. Night." Said Emma. I'm so happy I don't have to keep this from everyone. We still have to tell Bertram, and our parents. I wonder if that's going to go well?