Chapter 5-Moving

Luke P

Luke P.O.V

It has been 1 day since our trip. We arrived home yesterday. I can't believe Victoria A.K.A princess of U.S.A is my girlfriend. I'm surprised that I haven't told anyone yet. I don't think she has. I want to tell everyone when we get back to school. I don't think Victoria will be happy with that. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" Shouts Jessie. I hope she made something good.

Vicky P.O.V

I can't believe I'm Luke's girlfriend! I want to tell the Ross family and Jessie, but I don't know when I should. I don't think Luke has told anyone. I'm surprised. I heard Jess yell something about breakfast. I changed out of my pink and white striped pjs and went downstairs to the living room. "Good morning." Said Christina. I replied, "Morning." "Sit." Said mum. Dad said, "We need to tell you something." Mum opened her mouth and got interrupted. Emma, Ravi, Zuri and Luke come to the living room shouting, "MOM! DAD! YOUR HOME!" The 4 run to hug their parents. Morgan says, "Great to see you to." Christina saw Jessie and said, "Hey Jessie. A little birdie told me you guys went on a trip." "Yes we did. Who was that birdie?" "An actual bird owned by Michelle Obama." "Ohh. Okay." Jessie looked surprised. Mum asked me, "Anyways, how do you like it here?" "I love it! Can we stay longer?" "Do you not like Washington?" Asked dad. "No." Christina chuckled and said, "You don't have to worry about Washington." "Why not?" "We are going to live here!" "YAY!" Shouted us kids. "Are we going to live here?" "Nope." Said Morgan. "Then where?" Christina said, "You guys are going to have the penthouse above ours." "Cool!" "So you guys can see each other whenever you want." Said dad. I said, "Yay!" Dad added, "You will be starting school the day after tomorrow." "NOOOO!" "Is she coming to our school?" Asked Emma. "Yes." Replied mum. The adults left and it was just us kids. "Then why are you sad?" Asked Luke. Emma said, "School is going to be so much better with you in it." "I hate school." "Why?" Asked Ravi. "In my old school no one knew that I was a princess except for one of my friends." "Was it a boy or girl?" Asked Luke. "Girl." "Name?" Asked Zuri. "I don't know. I couldn't care less." The looked at me shocked. "I think her name was Raquelle Kawoski. She told everyone that I was a princess and when everything went crazy. My last day of school was my worst. I never went to school after that." "That name rings a bell. Does the girl still live in Washington?" Asked Emma. "Nah. I'm pretty sure she moved here." "I know her! Rachel Kapowski." Said Luke. "Wasn't she your date to the dance?" Asked Zuri. "That was last year." Said Luke. I raised my eyebrows. I said, "I hate her." "Same. She ditched me for Gorilla guy." "Tell me the whole story." The four told me the whole story. I said, "I feel so bad. You deserve so much better." "I know." Said Luke. I chuckled. Jessie came in and took everyone out. She said, "Come on guys let's go!" "Where?" Asked Zuri.

 She said, "Come on guys let's go!" "Where?" Asked Zuri

Jessie took us to our penthouse. It was the same as the Ross's. Except for the rooms. I was in my room putting some things away. Luke came in. "Hey babe." Said Luke. "Hey." "How do you like you're new room?" "It's cool." "Anyways, Emma said that she's going to come here soon and she needs to tell you something important." "Ok. When are we going to tell everyone?" "I don't know." Emma came in the room. She said, "Hey!" "Hey Em. What's up?" "I love your new room!" "Thanks." "I'm gonna go." Said Luke. I said, "See ya." "Bye." "What did you wanna tell me?" "I thought that since we are besties, wait are we best friends?" "Of course!" "Good. I thought that we should have a sleepover!" "That is a great idea! At who's place?" "I thought mine would be better since you are still settling in." "Great! Tonight?" "Yes! Bring your pjs." "K!" I'm going to tell Emma about me and Luke. "I need to tell you something." "Yea?" I couldn't tell her. Maybe it wasn't that right time. "We are going to have an amazing sleepover!" "I know!" "See ya!" "BYE!" She left the room. My mum came in. She said, "Sweetheart," "Yea?" "We have another surprise." She took me out of the room. We went in the limo with the others. Where were we going?

Emma P.O.V

Everyone was in the limo

Everyone was in the limo. The Queen was taking us somewhere. Vicky told me that we were going to have an amazing sleepover but I think she was going to tell me something else. I need to figure out what. We got out of the limo. We arrived at a mansion. I said, "Woah!" Luke said, "I hope my future girlfriend lives in a place like this!" I saw Vicky blush and roll her eyes. Those 2 have something going on. "It's amazing!" Said Zuri. The Queen asked Vicky, "Do you like it?" "Obvi!" We were about to go to Vicky's room when Tony came with the boxes. "Thanks for the help Tony!" Said Vicky. "Your welcome." "Hey. What about me?" Asked Jessie. "What about you?" Said Zuri. "I helped more then Tony!" "Thanks." Said Vick. "Your welcome!" Victoria opened the door.

I said, "Your room is amazing!" "I could sleep in here every day!" Said Luke

I said, "Your room is amazing!" "I could sleep in here every day!" Said Luke. Vicky had a big smile when he said that. What is going on? "You wish!" Said Vicky. There's my girl. "I do." Said Luke. Vicky smirked. I said, "What?" Vicky and Luke blushed. I rolled my eyes. I asked, "Wardrobe?" "Here." Jessie led us to Vicky's wardrobe. It was a big walk in one. She took us to something else. Damn Victoria's wardrobe is big. I wonder how it is in their castle? It was a mall. I said, "Woah." Zuri said, "That's a whole entire mall!" "It is a mall! That Tony did not help with. You owe me." Said Jessie. Today is not her day. "Go get something." Said Victoria. "Thank you!" Said Jessie. She ran into the mall. We left her room and walked around the house. "Is that an arcade?!" Asked Luke. Vicky said, "Yea." Ravi said, "Come!" We followed him. Luke and Zuri were playing air hockey and Ravi was watching. I pulled Victoria to play karaoke with me. The first song was, Flashing Lights by Kanye West. "I love this song!" Said Vicky. "Same!" We finished the song. Luke said, "You were amazing Victoria! You should become a singer!" "Thanks!" She blushed. I said, "What about me?!" "You were okay." "No she wasn't! You were amazing Emma! Don't listen to him." "Hey! You shouldn't be saying that to your future husband." She punched his arm. "A boy can dream." Said Luke. Zuri said, "Keep dreaming." I said, "There is something going on with you to." "Nah." I rolled my eyes and said, "Anyways, get ready for the sleepover." Luke said, "Yay! Sleepover!" I said, "Not you!" "Aww." "A boy can dream." I shouted, "Ugh!" I outside to the limo. I was going home to get everything ready for tonight. Tonight I'm going to make Victoria reveal what's going on. I know it's mean but some day I have to find out the truth.

A/N-Sorry that this took forever to make I'll try make chapters faster. I just noticed that I barely add Zuri in this and she's one of my fav characters. 😭😭😭😭😭 I need some ideas on what episodes I should make. By the way, should I make a Henry Danger love story??