Finding You

They were both very nice looking and looked at the same time for joy and the sun shining through the woods. A vibrant occasion with you in my heart and soul and happiness to my life.
Anna thought so highly Jon Miller. In high regard is his thinking of she , Anna. Together will have to make sure that the family table is ready for church.
They had no problem with this , and made great leaps in faith by doing so . In finding you , I have to go to the church and see you there. Part of our lives are in the center of the earth called a core of the magnetic field. An inner ball surrounded by layers of the earths shell. Like a layer of skin belonging to Earth.
Right now is in the Zodiac sign of Libra, balance, marriage, true love, and the couple. Aligned with Pisces the giver of gifts of knowing, sensitivity, and creativity.
When two of these signs engage together it is love to be in balance in Libra, who settles in balance, love, soulmates then marriage.
    Libra tunes into sharing the same values, hopes, and dreams. Strong a sun sign as any, gravitates toward level-headedness true to its cause. May all dreams come true.
   A striking resemblance to carry on together and the way they are the same in their ideals swoon them. Their audience of friends and family, look upon them as true love of husband and wife. Captured in the moment always still right on target to be able to get the best out of life.
Moonlit paths to the next level of education together with a new life in mind. Looking forward to seeing a pattern through a tripod of the lion's eyes ending in the lamb thereafter.
Coming into the air as a result of ease, made a lot of things move into place as a puzzle id then put together. Then a shield called a family crest was made into a light on the family tree.
The marriage field units two people into matrimony with God. Joining two families' last names together to become one in church by a Minister. What our lord brings together let no man put us under.
The us sign then brings forth the book of numbers evolving around past the last names of grandparents and the likened to form physical appearance and the way out bloodline is made captured in the future from our blood cells made up from tissues in the body.
Characteristics are formed forever, the mind is a beautiful thing to behold. Real machine learning and the way it remembers is a phenomenal tool for creating at a constant continuous rate of a print of us a blueprint.
All I need is a simple blood-drawn sample from your arm. Tested and your
Blueprint comes through like a pattern. Which matched our for father's jeans, bringing forth in-depth knowledge of where I have come from.
    Then are we destined to meet ahead of time as cells of our soul free themselves in heaven among relatives who'd come already before us then? Well, let's check it out then as we go along finding out together information about your experience in the family tree.
    To promise yourself to another forever means the truth is rendered from it. Remind yourself about what characteristics you want in your mate then. Usually, the first one is something you as a whole lot look for genuinely in a considered at the time of meeting .
    Let's then serve our lord then to bring us together making a hearth a home.This and love for him or you contagious as it comes from heaven to earth.
    Anna wind swept by this time, from such a strong wind blowing . Sand flew , like a dust bowl , leaving her skirt wrapped close to her body twisted. Pushing Anna to the house it were so strong.
   Released her directly above an unground cellar door. Anna pulled it open with all her strength she could muster up. Directly behind her DeeAnn
And Fanny quit a bit bigger than herself.
    They hurried down steps made of steel sound of a tinny noises from their shoe soles hitting the steps. DeeAnn shut the cellar door behind them.
    Once inside a hush noise as sounds of sand heard hurling from outside. DeeAnn set herself down on a wood log chair , set around a long log table with chairs. Anna and Fanny setting already . Crying softly into a handkerchief. Then DeeAnn started pulling a hanky out to cry into.
    Anna lit oil lamps all around, pretty , which helps during such a plight. She stretched her arms upward yawning. " How are you so Girls? I myself feel drained from it all.
     Fanny opened her Bible reading to herself never wavered or smiled to us whom sat crossed from her. They, in turn, did the Same, Fanny brought crackers from the cupboard and opened a refrigerator to find colas and Swiss cheese, and Munster. She grabbed them, a loaf of freshly made wheat bread, and cold fried chicken. Al always kept it stocked since a doorway from inside the farm leads to here.
   Al has card club here for churchmen , friends. " I found napkins In a napkin holder," Fanny said " Listen a dreadful storm up above outside."
     "I'm afraid it sounds like a train going full speed ahead. The Girls held hands around the table praying eyes closed.
    Al hollered Mr. Miller, "Look there." Two dark gray masses of Tornadoes are seen hovering over a neighboring farmstead. Grandpa walked up," Hallo, my look is such a storm built up in those two Tornadoes dark as dirt."
     Mr. Miller," The Girls are down in the cellar taking cover from the storm. I advised them earlier to do. You can see it moving away from us. Praise God ."
   They all looked on rejoicing in the good works of the Lord. Right then Jon pulled in driving a tractor, no rubber wheels, his Mennonite Amish prefers it that way."
    "I'm looking for Anna, you have any knowledge of her whereabouts, would you?
   " safe down in the cellar over there."
Al pointed showing him exactly. " She is fine ." They both shook hands on it knowing it'd be ok. " She's down in there alongside DeeAnn and Fanny."
   " We have a cellar right there I've opened its door for quick entry. This view of " The Twin Power Tornadoes," We are naming them. Being Thankful they are moving in another direction of destruction."
    " Yes, I see that," listening to a roar of heat dirt, and debris rushing in two huge massive Tornadoes. Showing their muscle the worst over. Except for other people affected by its torture, as it hovered overhead there were the big twins hanging where they were moving away towards another neighboring county close by.
    " Go ahead and get Anna, she is waiting for your presence. Praying for you to find her," Al said.
     Jon walked down to the house's cellar door and opened it wide to make his entry." Hello, it's Jon Miller's friend stay where you are ."
    By the time he reached the bottom of the stairs. Looking every bit as handsome as ever. Anna stood up rushing into Jons Arms. " Thank you for finding me, Jon." Smelling his clothes a mix of dirt anthe fresh familiar smell of soap. Hugging him, as she melted into his tanned arms.
   Jon stood over Anna, she in his strong arms once more. Holding each other and the way they have been together. After such a traumatic event of twin tornadoes touched down so close to the all.
    " My life flashed in my face, will we be here, I must see you, Jon, right away. You Found me!