ONE : THE WEDDING

░░░░░░YOUR NAME

░░░░░░
YOUR NAME

"You look wonderful." I smirked at her compliment as I slightly pushed her away from me. She laughed teasingly, avoiding the glares I'm throwing at her. "Why do I need to dress like this?" I questioned. The dress is all white as it reaches the ground; my shoulder was revealed, and it makes a really bad impression on me.

"Oh common, it's my wedding. Whom do you think will walk me in the aisle, huh?" Nemesis pouted as she slowly turned me around, checking my final look. "I know you don't like someone else touching you; that's why I made the decision that I'd be the one to assist you! Isn't me so nice?" She chuckled, which made me sneer and roll my eyes as she brushed my curled hair.

"Then done! Absolutely stunning. Rayne will definitely be down on his knees when he sees you." She proudly said that I scoffed and looked at myself in the mirror. I wonder if he'll come. He's out on a mission, so maybe not.

"Thank you, Neme. I'll be waiting for you outside." I uttered and slowly left the room. The moment I stepped out, I saw the immediate action of the people who would assist her.

While trailing the hallway to the exit, where outside of it was the event hall, someone bumped into me. He has dark green hair and is wearing an earring. "I'm sorry." I apologized as I saw his angered reaction, which instantly changed when he saw me.

I smiled at him gently before slowly walking away, not waiting for his acknowledgement. I continued walking until I reached the venue and was greeted by the vastness of the area. There's so many faces that I have never seen before. Orter's parents came to greet me with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming." Orter was the last person to approach me, and I smiled. I tapped his shoulder and muttered congratulations to him, which made him smile. "Is your lover coming? I remember that I invited him personally for you." He asked, teasing visible in his voice as I smacked his arm lightly. This guy has learned how to tease people now.

"No! He's not, and he's not my lover!" I hissed, and that only made him chuckle. He excused himself because the wedding ceremony was about to start. I also proceeded to the bottom of the aisle, where I'm going to walk my sister.

I waited patiently for her to stand beside me, and when I saw her, I smiled widely as I saw how beautiful she was, and she smiled back. I offered her a hug when she finally stood beside me. "You ready?" I asked, which made her inhale and exhale. "I'm nervous and happy!" She squeaked, and that made me chuckle at her reaction. The same happens when they're still young.

As the soft melody starts playing, the curtain that covers us slowly opens, revealing the beautiful bride beside me. All of her eyes are fixed on her beauteous facade. I slowly held her hand and put it in my arm as we walked down the aisle.