THREE : SOL AND PIERCE

░░░░░░YOUR NAME

░░░░░░
YOUR NAME

Sun rays gazed on my skin as I was awakened by soft sniffles coming from the bunny that was quietly resting on my chest. A little smile forms on my lips as my hand reaches the soft fur of the animal. I slowly get up to sit on the sofa that I turned into a bed and place this furry creature in my lap.

"Did I wake you up?" Rayne was worried as he was clothed with an apron and gloves and holding a brush. He seems to be cleaning the house of his pets. "No. It's the bunny." I answered, which made him sigh of relief.

"Anyways, I found a roommate for you." He informed me as he took off the apron and reached for his cloak. "I'll take you there now so that you can clean yourself." He stated this as he grabbed all of my bags and proceeded to the door. I followed him in the hallway and downstairs.

A couple of minutes later, we stopped in front of the door that will be my new room for the next half of the school year before graduation. Rayne knocked on the door, and it opened. A short, tan-skinned girl with jet-black straight hair showed up in front of us. "H-hi." I greeted her shyly, and she returned with a little smile and opened the door for us.

I turned to face Rayne, who was already looking at me. "Thank you; I'll take over from here." I informed him, which he acknowledged with a nod before leaving the room. "Your lover?" This girl questioned me and silenced me. Until now, I didn't really know how to respond to that question.

"Oh, rude of me to ask such a question when I haven't introduced myself yet. Anyway, the name is Sol." She introduced herself and extended her arm. "No, it's okay. I'm [your name]." I introduced myself and reached for her hand.

I smiled at her and proceeded to fix it on my bed. I have to come by the office to determine my class arrangements. It took me hours to finish doing my stuff. I sighed with success and allowed myself to sit on the floor to rest.

"You just finished?" Sol questioned, to which I responded with a nod. She was busy reading her book the whole time I did my stuff. "Great! Wanna hit the kitchen together?" She offered, which made me uneasy. It's my first time being treated this way.

"Uh, yeah. Sure, I'm going to hop on for a shower." I told her and got up. I grabbed my towel and immediately entered the bathroom. The warm water felt so refreshing, but my leisure was interrupted by a scream outside.

Rushing to cover myself up with my towel, I found Sol on the ground. She was scared and shaking while looking at my wand, which was openly lying down on my bed. I went near her to help her get up. "What happened?" I asked her, as she was still trembling.

"I saw some lights flickering on your cloak and wondered what it was, and when I came to check it, that weird wand stung me." She relayed what happened, which surprised me. "I'm so sorry; that is my wand." I informed her, which made her look shocked at me. I smiled forcefully as she slowly stayed away from me.