Chapter 1 "Beginning"

Waking up in a desert is already crazy, but being swept away by a portal is even more. Not knowing where she is, Aurora lies on the sand, trying to make sense of her surroundings. The headache is so intense that she can barely open her eyes. When she finally manages to focus, she sees the portal shrinking, and in just a blink of an eye, it vanishes.

Aurora mutters to herself : "You've got to be kidding me..."

When she finally comes to her senses, she sees two cars coming her way, pretending to be asleep as she doesn't know what to do. Aurora opens her eyes slightly to see what is going on. She sees two men who had guns with them come close to her.

One of them leans down to check if she is alive or not. Aurora stays still and acts like a dead body, not moving an inch. 

As the strangers began chatting in a language she didn't know, Aurora felt even more lost. Without a clue about what they were saying, they lifted her and threw her in the back of a car. She started to lose her consciousness again because of the hot temperature.

After a while when she opens her eyes she finds her hands being tied up and on the ground , she didn't move at all . She could hear people talking but couldn't understand what was going on and at that point she heard a familiar voice,

"She is with me, don't kill her"

Another voice comes from behind :
"Fine, finish the work we gave you or else this girl will be the first to be killed and then you, Tony stark."
After saying that they left the room.

Did that man just say Tony stark?. I mean, how can there be someone who's got a fictional character's name...haha

Aurora's existence before getting swept by the portal was a grayscale world—dull and depressing. Her father, her greatest champion, was snatched away by a cruel twist of fate in a car accident.Aurora's mother, was shattered by his death. Overcome by grief, she left Aurora in the care of her grandparents and vanished like a wisp of smoke, leaving no trace behind. Aurora, haunted by the hollow absence, sometimes let the dark thought creep in that perhaps her mother had never truly wanted her.

Despite the shadows that clung to her personal life, Aurora refused to let them affect her academic life. Her grandparents provided her everything, She was fueled by a dream—to use her skills in psychiatry to help heal minds troubled by guilt and sadness, similar to her own experiences. In the world of those struggling, she aimed to be a source of comfort and hope.

Aurora was a huge Marvel fan. For her, diving into the Marvel Cinematic Universe was the perfect escape from reality; the Avengers were her favorite superheroes. Like many Marvel enthusiasts, she often daydreamed about joining their ranks. But now, standing in the middle of a desert and hearing the name "Tony Stark", she couldn't help but wonder: Why did everything seem like it was straight out of the movies? Was she still dreaming, or were her fantasies starting to blur into reality?

As Aurora looked up, her heart nearly stopped—there in front of her, glaring with an annoyed expression, was Tony Stark himself. Tony groaned and muttered, "Great, as if I wasn't in enough trouble already, now there's a kid here too."

The man sitting next to him chimed in, "Well, this kid might have been in real danger if you hadn't claimed to know her. Things could have gotten a lot worse."

Tony shot the man a look. "You talk too much. Alright, kid, let's start with introductions, shall we?"

Tony snapped his fingers in front of Aurora, trying to snap her out of her daze.

"Hey, hey! Kid, this isn't the time to be daydreaming, especially not here. Wait, can she even understand me?" he said, half-joking.

The man beside him shot him a look, silently warning him not to joke around with a kid who clearly looked terrified.