20. 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

I want you guys to vote and comment a lot !

"Can you open it for me?" Inara moved forward a soda can to him which she was able to catch from the refrigerator. Her mother would freak out if she saw her with the can so she sneaked to her safe heaven.

Zulaid looked at her silently.

"Pretty please!" She asked innocently.

"No. It's not good for you!" He shook his head.

"But you drink it too" She asked impatiently.

"I am much older than you. Why are you copying me?" He asked.

"Because I like you" She gave him her little puppish smile.

"Thank you" He smiled lightly.

"But you are acting bad. You aren't opening it for me. I would complain to Taya Abu!" She made an annoyed face and changed her statement the very next moment.

"Huh! Be a good girl" He said.

"I am not a good girl. I am a bad girl" She huffed.

"Who told you that?" Zulaid was amused hearing it from her.

"Hamad" She answered quickly.

Ulu. He muttered.

"You are a good girl. Behave like one!" He said to her.

"No. No. I am not a good girl. Nor are you a good boy" She took hold of a cushion and threw at him with full force. Zulaid easily caught it before it could hit him.

"Inara! Behave yourself" He shook his head watching her running upstairs.

"YOU ARE BADDD!!" She screamed looking behind at him.

"Toba hy" He muttered, fixed his eyes back to the TV screen.

(God Forgive me)

Inara was growing up into a very mischievous and stubborn child. She would argue with everyone especially him. She would want to be with him all the time he would be at home and tease him with different strategies. She loved pranking him.

She was getting spoiled as she was the only child of her parents. They wouldn't reprimand her or say no to her for anything. She was getting negative influence out of it. No one in the house had the heart to scold their only little girl for her mistakes except Zulaid. He was the only one who could scold her and not get affected by her fake tears and puppy dog eyes.

"Don't eat my mind" Zulaid glared at her. The seven year old girl stuck out her tongue at him.

"You don't have one" She chuckled.

"Will you just leave my room?" He asked her patiently. He was playing GTA vice city on his desktop and she was bothering him for no reason.

"No" She shook her head.

"Then sit quietly" He instructed seriously.

"Why are you not helping me?" She cried out.

"I have already helped you Inara! You have to write it by yourself. It's your homework. I will only point out your mistakes later but you have to try first" He tried to make her understand gently.

Instead of working on what he said, she plugged out the switch of his desktop.

"INARA!" He yelled unbelievably. He was in the middle of a crucial mission and she just spoiled it for him.