Chapter Two

Fighting Is Loving

Chapter Two
(It glitched on me I had to reupload. I couldn't even see the chapter😭)
Third Person's Pov...
Chaeryeong responded, "You wanted my attention? You had it for years, Yeji. I gave you my attention yesterday. You didn't need to pull off a cheap trick. I thought you knew me better than that." Yeji nodded; she agreed, but still, there was something Chaeryeong needed to know.

"I can agree, but I do know you. It's just that I had so many emotions going through me. I stopped thinking straight. I felt anger, frustration, sadness, and confusion all at once. I didn't know how to act and ended up messing up. I'm really sorry for hitting you. You didn't deserve that at all." Yeji apologized and stood up. She approached Chaeryeong, who backed up.

"I accept your apology. I'll leave now." She said, but Yeji held her hand, "I knew you liked me. I heard you at the beach." She confessed, and Chaeryeong turned around with a frown on her face.

"What? You knew?" She removed the other's hand from hers, but Yeji held it again. "Chaeryeong, we could give this another try!" Yeji begged, but the other removed her hand from Yeji's grip. Chaeryeong was upset at what she heard. Seeing Yeji beg her hurt her more than she could imagine. She was letting her cry, but how was she going to comfort the other if she was the reason for the tears?

"Yeji, don't force yourself to like me now. I've said it before. Things don't have to change! I can still be your friend and we can go back how-" Chaeryeong was interrupted when Yeji yelled, "I can't bear being friends! Everytime I see you, I'm reminded of what I lost. At the airport, I realized that I was deeply in love with you! If only I had realized sooner. I was too scared to make anything out of our relationship because maybe you wouldn't want anything to do with me. I-I couldn't risk losing the only person I loved without knowing that I had already lost her." Yeji cried with her hands on her face, wiping the tears that fell endlessly.

Chaeryeong wanted to stay cold, but she couldn't resist. She hugged Yeji tightly and cried on her shoulder. "I really did miss you, Yeji!" She admitted, and Yeji nodded. This conversation didn't mean anything about their relationship.

After a while of hugging, they separated, and Chaeryeong wiped Yeji's tears away. "Look, I'm not ready to date anyone right now. How about we get to know each other again? Can't we start from the beginning?" Chaeryeong asked, suggesting they take their time. Yeji agreed but could only nod as she wiped her tears herself.

"I have to go do some work now." Yeji said and left the room. Chaeryeong stood in the middle of the room. Maybe she had made a grave mistake, but she couldn't take anything back now. Her fist clenched tightly. She left the room, and Ryujin smiled at her. "What are you smiling about?" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on, I heard you guys inside... "i rEaLLy dID MiSs yOu, yEjI-" Ryujin imitated Chaeryeong before receiving a smack on the head. "Shut up, shin." She crossed her arms and walked away. Chaeryeong sighed and went back to her office.

"Lee Chaeryeong, I'm not done with you." The director said she looked around and saw Taehyung and Winter, both with their heads bowed. "What is this about?" Chaeryeong asked if she saw Winter shake her head. Honestly, Chaeryeong was tired of his bullshit.

"You think you can fake and copy other people's designs!?" The director yelled at her and threw all of her papers at her. One of them scratched her face. Taehyun tried to move, but the director threatened him.

"If any of you move-" He said, Chaeryeong gently picked up the designs on the ground. "I did not copy the designs; these are my designs. I made these designs." She said carefully placing them on her desk. "Then explain this damn lawsuit!" He showed Chaeryeong the paper. She was, in fact, a little bit shocked.