Chapter Three

Fighting Is Loving

Chapter Three

Third Person's Pov...

"Take me to the lounge. Sorry about this." He whispered the last few words and placed his hand around Yeji's shoulder. Chaeryeong approached them with a bright smile, but not until Yeonjun started coughing and holding his stomach.

"Jun!? Are you okay?" Chaeryeong asked, rushing to him. She glanced over at Yeji with a frown. On the other side, Yeji sure was pissed off. She couldn't believe Yeonjun would pull some cheap trick like that.

"I'm fine, cutey, just a little scuffle I had with Yeji here." He said, grabbing onto Chaeryeong as he limped. Yeji rolled her eyes, "Pathetic." She muttered, but Chaeryeong glared. "What did you say?" She asked, and Yeji chuckled dryly.

"I said pathetic. That man is as pathetic as they come." Yeji repeated herself, placing her hands in her pockets. "You don't have to be so rude all the time."

"If that's what you see, anyway, I'm off." Yeji waved, but Chaeryeong stopped her. "Did you really hit him? Are you serious?" Yeji sighed and shook her head. After all that time, Chaeryeong still doubted her.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Chaeryeong. Let your imagination run wild." Yeji remarked, tugging her arm back and walking away. Chaeryeong helped Yeonjun walk, and surprisingly, he got better by the time they reached his car. "Yeonjun, you need to be more careful."

"You shouldn't talk to her anymore." He said blatantly that Chaeryeong was at a loss for words; how could she stop talking with Yeji? I mean, after all, it was really important for Chaeryeong to communicate with her for work purposes. She nodded, and he smiled widely, a little too wide. He was completely fine, a little too fine, but they say that with love comes blindness, and Chaeryeong was more than blinded.

—------

"What happened to you?" Ryujin asked, sitting next to Yeji, but she received no response. Yeji had completely zoned out. Lia entered the office, and yet even that didn't bring Yeji back to her senses.

"Yah!" Ryujin flicked Yeji's forehead. The older looked up and smacked Ryujin's arm. "Why did you do that?" Yeji rubbed her forehead.

"That hurt." She said, and Ryujin went to hug Lia. "When did you get here?" Yeji asked, looking at Lia sitting on her couch. "Like a minute ago, it seems like someone has a lot to think of; mind spilling the tea?"

"Chaeryeong thinks I injured her boyfriend." Yeji said nonchalantly, and Ryujin sprung up, her eyes wide open. Lia shook her head while massaging her temple. "You idiot." Ryujin parroted, which received a glare.

"It's that guy's fault. I didn't do anything to him. He's a complete psycho!" Yeji defended, but Lia shook her head again. "Yeah, but who is Chaeryeong going to believe? Him or you?" Lia asked, and just as Yeji was about to respond, she lifted her hand.

"Actually, don't respond. You'll say something stupid, and it's giving me a headache already." Lia acted all sick just to tease Yeji. "You can joke about it all you want, but... there is seriously something wrong with that guy!"

"Jeez, Yeji unnie, I didn't know you could get this jealous." Ryujin said a little weirded out. She moved closer to Lia, practically cuddling with her. Yeji threw her pen at the latter. "It's not a joke." Yeji crossed her arms, frustrated.

"Good or bad, guy, what the hell can you do about it? It's not like you have evidence-" Lia started ranting until Yeji shut her up.