Their Munchkin

LONG UPDATE ALERT!  

Prem's POV

After a hectic week at work, finally he had a long weekend to look forward, spending some time with his family, teasing and pampering his wife and romance.... because why not.

Deep in sleep missing the warmth of her arms around him, he turned in bed to grab a hold of her lightly opening his eyes and the scene in front of his eyes caused his heart to skip a beat...
Preeti in a beautiful light yellow kurti, her hair loosely tied in a bun, her beautiful eyes oozing love and her beautiful smile that captures his heart, lightly tapping little Vansh to sleep lying in between them. She was soo gentle and tender towards him...he got lost in the beauty of the moment.

Noticing him waking up, she tore her gaze from the little munchkin to her husband's handsome morning face, messy hair and light smile that tugged at the corner of his lips.

She leaned onto him kissing his forehead wishing him "Good Morning"

He softly held her neck pecking her lips "Beautiful.. this morning is beautiful".

She blushed and insisted "thake hue ho itne dinn se so jaao thodi der aur... Bhaiya bhabhi bahar gye hain isliye Vansh ko yahan le aayi.. so jaao dono."

"Ab aisa hai ki Vansh ka to pta nhi magar mujhe apni biwi ke bina neend nhi aati".

Unable to bear his penetrating gaze she turned his face away as he held her palm kissing it.

Little Vansh stirred in sleep and Preeti immediately patted his back again, softling humming a few melodies and he soon dozed off. Prem turned towards them, his eyes not leaving hers, no words spoken, as he lazily laid in bed admiring the two most precious people in his life, who have got so much joy and love to him, their presence comforting his soul, the weeklong exertion fading off as he plans the day ahead of him and before he realised he had fallen asleep.

Preeti's POV

This tiny human in front of her had gently caught hold of her hand and she was in awe... She loved the feeling of being his favorite.. He was special... His arrival has brought the family close and with him their inner child resurfaces time to time. She gently placed pillows next to Vansh and got up to admire the innocence the sight holds.
Both Prem and Vansh deep in sleep looking like a replica of each other, cuteness dripping from their faces as both of them slept in the exact same posture with their lips puckered forming a tiny 'o'.

She grabbed her phone to capture this beautiful memory. After gazing at them for God knows how long, unable to resist the urge she moved to his side of the bed sitting next to him, pushed his messy hair off his forehead and dropped small soft kisses all over his face. She stiffened to find his arms wrapping around her waist. Flushed, she hid her face in his arms as she whispered "Kab uthe?".

He brought her face close to his, looking into her eyes captivating her in his persona answering her "Jab tum itne pyaar se dekhogi to neend to khul hi jaayegi na"

A smile broke on her lips as her cheeks turned crimson, eyes downcasted. He was about to capture her lips, 'aaaeeee...' they heard giggles of little Vansh who was up and fresh than ever. They jerked apart and Preeti ran to pick him up, while Prem scratched the back of his nape his eyes still fixed on her.

Vansh laughed as Preeti slightly tickled him while the baby crawled into her lap hugging her.

"Iski favorite iski Chachi hai" She gleefully said to which he winked saying "Of course... Iske chachu ki favourite bhi iski Chachi hi hai."