Center.

Haerin's Pov.

I helped Danielle walk as we successfully jumped over the wall, I scanned the area before seeing a grocery store, but it was a huge risk.

But it's for our sake. We silently walked over there, hiding in cars as we got out of the rotting corpses sight, until I saw something.. What the fuck.. Ni-ki... It was true.

I looked to my phone if my friends had chatted me as I took a picture of the rotting corpse of ni-ki now walking.

Danielle's pov

Danielle's pov..

Gosh

Gosh.. This is such a huge problem, so many happenings in just.. One day.

Me and Haerin silently and sneakily walked inside the grocery store, there was lots of food, literally food, it's literally packed, and the lights.. It's gone. And I heard something squelching, I turned around and saw Haerin repeatedly slashing a zombie's neck and head.

— "Haerin.. You're disgusting."

I said and walked to her.

— "at least we know its already dead."

She said, that makes sense. We both sighed as we walked to a dark corner and sat there, I leaned my head on her shoulders.

I could smell her perfume.

— "gosh Haerin, You literally killed a smelly zombie and you still smell good."

Haerin just chuckled at me, we both heard someone entering the grocery store, we prepared ourself for what was to come.

And when we looked, it was... Hyein. Gosh! This little baby..

I hurriedly, yet silently walked over to her and hugged her. I put something heavy in front of the door to prevent anyone else from coming in that could kill us three.

— "gosh Hyein.. You scared me."

I said.

— "I can't go on a day without my favorite unnie."

Tbc