Food.

⚠⚠⚠ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠⚠⚠

No Ones Pov.

Heeseung woke up, tied as his arms were spread, also his legs, tied.

He was scared for his life as he felt something.. Irritating to his ears, he looked around and saw.. Jake and Eunchae holding a knife.  Extremely sharp knife, they sharpened it just now that they could easily slice through a carrot without a problem, and also a watermelons outer layer.

His eyes widened when he felt something cold touching his hand, it was Haerin.

— "guys.. Don't do this to me.. YOU GUYS DON'T BELIEVE ME HUH?! YOU GUYS?! DANIELLE YOU ASSHOLE GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND HERE OR ELSE I'LL REVEA-"

Heeseung was cut off when he felt something painful in his wrist, and when he saw it, his wrist had been scarred, brutally. He screamed all his lungs out as Haerin slid it back and forth on his wrist until it was cut off.

Flashback..

Heeseung's Pov.

I saw Danielle and Hanni making out in the bathroom earlier while I was on my way to drink water, I didn't know whether it's Hanni or Haerin since they had the same hair. But the height was enough to show me it.

Both of them was cheating.

Present..

The scream of Heeseung was loud, but Eunchae covered his mouth to not make the corpses hear them.

His screams were extremely loud enough for the other members to still hear, tears flowed as Haerin continued to chop his other arm into pieces.

Blood was gushing out, fast.

While Jake, having the most sharp knife, he positioned it on his ankle and started to chop it off, repeatedly smashing the knife on Heeseung's ankle as blood gushed out, breaking the bones as it successfully chopped the ankle off.

Heeseung was still crying and screaming in pain.

Jake moved to his calves and started to repeat it, This time, slicing it back and forth as he pressed the knife deeply against the third layed of the skin, causing the latter to stop screaming as he was slowly losing consciousness.

While for Haerin, she was now chopping Heeseung's biceps, repeatedly slicing it as Blood was now on her clothes.

Meanwhile Eunchae was still sharpening her knife, and once it was sharpened enough, to the point it easily cut through a wood, she walked over to Heeseung and positioned the knife just above heeseung's eyebrow before raising it and dropping it down, it was a kitchen knife too.

The knife reached half as Eunchae raised it again and smashed it, causing the forehead of his to drop down, what was left is heeseung's eyebrows down to his chin. Which meant Eunchae only took his forehead.

Blood splashed out when Eunchae was done and took heeseung's part, scissoring the hair as she took the brain out and threw the remainings in the trash, she sliced the brain into  square pieces like a tofu.

And for Jake, he was on the second leg, on his thigh, the fleshy part as he grinned, Sanity disappears sometimes, right? That's impossible. He then chopped it into pieces, blood into his face.

And did I mention? Minji was there too. Cutting open the abdomen of Heeseung.

Danielle and Hanni was alone in the lobby, Kissing and making out as they secretly cheated on Haerin and Minji.

Hanni's arms was around Danielle's neck, her back hitting the table while Danielle's hand was on the table, pinning Hanni while so.

They became intimate as Danielle started to leave hickeys in Hanni's breast, to where Minji nor Haerin cant

And finally, Haerin was done with Heeseung's arms as she placed it on his neck, before raising the knife and then dropping it with a tight grip on her hand, causing it to be easily cut in half.

While Minji opened the latter's abdomen, she took the large intestine out. This guy's blood was dark red.

She also took the heart which was no longer beating, same for the lungs. She then took the small intestine and placed it on the table near her.

She then cut the skin and placed it on the table as she was done with the latter's abdomen and cut it into pieces.

While Haerin, She opened heeseung's eyes and scooped the eyeball, same does to the left side. She only took heeseung's cheeks before they left with the parts, it was surprisingly a large amount of food which was no problem to them.

TBC!!

-btw, I can only do 2 parts since I combined three chapters in blaming, 2 chapters in this one