Risking.

Hanni's Pov.

It had been 2 days since, The city was fucking fogged and fucked up with zombie.

All of us gathered in one place and managed to find a place to stay, An abandoned, yet working hotel

All of us gathered in one place and managed to find a place to stay, An abandoned, yet working hotel. Despite the fact many rotting corpses that probably is now walking outside the building, We needed shelter the most, and what's worse is another guy added to our problem which was Beomgyu, Staying with us.

For now, we shared rooms.

Danielle and Haerin, Room 201 - A
Minji And Hanni which is me, Room 202 - A
Hyein and Eunchae, Room 203 - A.
Sakura and Kazuha, Chaewon - Room 205 - B.
Jake and Heeseung - Room 206 - B
Jungwon and Sunoo - Room 207 - B
Sunghoon and Beomgyu - Room 208 - B.

Is it really fine? All of us had scars, Especially Hyein. She almost risked her life, helping the others climb upstairs, she had too many scars in her Ankle, legs, knee but not to thighs, Because while she was the last to climbed, she got pulled down but managed to escape and get back up.

Right now, Hyein's wound is being treated by Eunchae.

It's kinda scary now that Haerin literally killed a zombie and dragged it back inside the hotel room and chopped it to pieces, all because of Dani getting a tiny, tiny inch.

Well what can I say? Haerin's love is serious.

Right now, me and Minji were cuddling.  There was no update in the media from our city, it's all dead. ALL.

I can't even imagine if there's still some people roaming out there.

But what I know is.. There is often many dead bodies, that seem to come alive a while later in the Lakes after being eaten, the truth is I almost got lost and infected. Because Sunghoon told me the wrong direction on accident and it led me to many rotten corpses or rather than.. Zombies.

It's terrifying how just 2 days after there's already a lot of changes

It's terrifying how just 2 days after there's already a lot of changes. Is there really that many people? I just wish if I die, I'll die with my group which is Hyein, Minji, Haerin, Danielle. I love them with my whole life.

But no one is completely sure, right? The fate, always have something else planned for us. Like when Kazuha accidentally shot sunghoon in his hair.

It's kinda funny, yet serious.

Danielle's POV.

It has been getting so stressing. We all are struggling to eat, and right now, it seems we need to risk someone to go out, if it becomes Haerin, no second hesitation I'll go with her.

It's better if it Beomgyu, Considering he's just some random guy who begged us.

Everytime I take a peak and look down from the window, all I see is alive human being, getting eaten all the time. It's traumatizing to see, Who wouldn't be disgusted if you take a peek at see a random zombie fucking a human while eating them?

It's true, probably zombies also have hormones things or also horny.

One thing im aware of is how Hanni seduced me to trying to fuck her and kissed me, but I was strong enough to resist and stay loyal.. Except for the kiss part. I don't know, she likes Minji, Why try to hit on me?

I always have wondered why the other side doesn't have much zombies, if I could take a bigger look, Then I would know

I always have wondered why the other side doesn't have much zombies, if I could take a bigger look, Then I would know. But if I obviously open the window too much, the rotten corpses would see me. They have such 360 visions, I guess. It's terrifying.

Sunghoon's Pov.

It's really fucked up. I wonder if they'll choose me to go out and look for food, no doubt they're eyeing Beomgyu and me. I doubt I'll even survive if I get picked.

But of course I can also be a victim, I almost accidentally made Hanni turn to a rotten corpse to by giving her the wrong direction, makes sense why they're voting for me and Beomgyu, but only one  has to go.

If I'm not allowed to lie, I've seen Hanni kiss Danielle while Haerin and Minji were out. It just makes me confused, are they cheating on both of them or what?

But I'll keep it, I don't want a drama to start.

I'll let go of it, for now. Maybe its just some accident. But how can that be accident?

It's very scary how I can't even go out if I want too, I used to go and beat someone up if I wanted too.

But now, I'd probably get my fist eaten if I did that.

It's kind of confusing why the scientists even tried to experiment, but one thing on my mind.

It may be purpose to lose some humans due to so many people living in our city that some literally had to kill and get arrested.

But never thought it would come to this.
That's just my theory, Hey.

Eunchae's Pov.

I kind of wanna stab myself after literally almost getting bitten in the hand due to reasons.

Reason why, too focused on myself that I didn't notice Hyein was dragging me away.

Sulking has consequences too, I guess.

The only thing that keeps the sanity steady is the peace.

Each days becomes crazy, doubt we will last.

3 word that I'm gonna describe all of my situation which is now everyone's situation is...

Terrifying and Gory.

Tbc