survival.

Everyone had seperated ways to find a new place to stay, due to the low danger before that had raised due to the smell of Heeseung's left parts, attracting zombies unstoppably.

Minji and Hyein parted ways together.
Danielle and Haerin parted ways together.
Hanni parted ways with Sunghoon.
Beomgyu parted ways with sunoo and jungwon.
Jake left alone.

Jake's Pov.

I started running for my life once I stepped on a dry leaf, resulting to the zombies chasing me, I was running out of breath and I could tell they were only 5 meters close, I took out a drink from my bag while running and emptied it.

I found a building with a ladder, I suppose I can use this one. I climbed up then I felt something hit my head—and I fell unconscious.

Flashback

Flashback..

Jake's pov.

Ni-ki.. You shit.. STEALING HEESEUNG FROM ME.. I'll get you, Just you wait..

I changed my clothes and weared full black, also wearing a mask and began making my way to his house.

But luck gave me a chance, I saw his car. Windows open, how stupid. I walked up to him and forcibly opened his mouth and made him drink poisoned water, and once he opened his eyes and tried to get me off, I shot him in his chest. I missed 2 shoots and it went to the other window.

I began to force him and got inside his car as I took my knife out and began to scar his wrist, I also punched him before scooping his eyes out. I threw it in a trash bin.

And I put salt in the wound of his wrist.

Next is you, Jay.

- - - - -

Short update, pretty busy with schoolworks