The Real Threat

Location: Utopia Desert.
Time: 17.56/night.

Uzi: "ughh! Bite me! Even though we immune from sun, i still can feel the heat! And this is already hot!"

Thad: "yeah you're hot"

Uzi: *blushing* "I'm not mean that!"

Thad: "wha- no i mean you literally hot, there was a steam on your head Uz"

Uzi look at Thad visor reflection that show her head literally make a steam. She start panic as she immediately goes on the Eagle bot that Engineer ride.

Engineer: "waa! Oh kau Uzi. Ku pikir apa (waa! Oh you Uzi. I thought something else)" *say him as he suprise when Uzi land roughly on the giant robo bird that immediately make a shake*

Uzi: "Engineer! My head steaming!" *Say in panic*

Engineer: "itu normal kok, minum yang banyak aja.. nih! (That's normal okay, just drink alot.. here!)" *Throw a bottle of water*

Uzi immediately drink the water and the steam on her head immediately stop. She then fly back with the other.

Alice: *chuckles* "Oh nO My HeAd Is StEaMiNg" *say in sarcasm*

Uzi: "bite me!"

Tessa: "Engineer I'm not try to not trust you but... Are you sure he was pass this way?"

Engineer: *turn around* "iya, kenapa? (Yeah, why?)"

Tessa: "it's just... We already fly about 2 days after we can immune from sun and... We still not see something..."

Engineer: "ya itu karena- (yeah that because-)"

Suddenly Engineer get cut when a wyvern just strike from above them out of nowhere.

J: "The fuck! That is-"

Tessa and Uzi: "a wyvern! For real!!" *Scream excited*

J: "... Ugh... Get to your guys position!"

V: "eat Dragon for this night? Not bad!"

They all then took out their specialist weapons and start to ambush the wyvern. Engineer then make a gun caliber that fused with his arm from air that created like orange hologram before becoming real.

The Wyvern suddenly spit out a green fire and hit Doll Stinger and when she look at it, it start to melts. She immediately cut her own tail to not make it melt until her Drone body.

Doll: "Это токсично! Будь осторожен! (It's toxic! Be careful!)" *Shout her inform the other*

Thad use his battle axe and slash it on the wyvern body and managed to impact it. The Wyvern roar in pain before turn his head to spit another acid gas luckily his head get a fish strike from Alice and V making it look away right when he spit the acid gas. Lizzy then stab her two side spear toward the Wyvern eye making it half blind now.

Suddenly his wyvern tail whip Engineer and make him get thrown to ground. Lizzy who see that suddenly make a death stare to the wyvern as the 'Stalker.EXE' activities make her stab the spear more and more at the eye of the wyvern. J and Tessa who already know she have that program in her system immediately push her to make her get to her sense again but it's look useless as she just try to push them away still with her death stare.

Because of that, the Wyvern then spit his acid at them but luckily they all get saved by Doll and Cyn. Alice then took out her blade and then with Tessa that holding her sword then beheaded the wyvern together making the wyvern head and body immediately fall from air to ground. After the wyvern dead, Lizzy comeback to her sense and make her visor get normal.