Just Can't

Location: Mouth of Cave, Utopia Desert.
Time: 06.03 Am/ Morning.

Bar'ong scream in pain as Engineer heal the black mark from Nyc Attack before. When it's over, Bar'ong then look at his own body that have the black mark were supposed to be and not find them anymore there.

Bar'ong: ꧁꧋ꦩꦠꦸꦂ ꦤꦸꦮꦸꦤ꧀꧉꧂ (thank you) *says him while nodding at Engineer*

Engineer: *nod back* "kalau masih sakit bilang ya (if it's still hurt say it okay)"

Cyn: "Bar'ong right?"

Bar'ong: *nod*

Cyn: "are you... The one who send the signal to N before?"

Bar'ong: ꧁ꦲꦶꦏꦸ ꦒꦸꦩꦤ꧀ꦠꦸꦁ꧈ ꦤ꧀ ꦱꦶꦁ ꦔꦺꦤ꧀ꦢꦶ ꦱꦩ꧀ꦥꦼꦪꦤ꧀ ꦔꦺꦴꦩꦺꦴꦁ ꦱꦪꦶꦏꦶ?꧉꧂ (that depends, which N are you talking is?)

Cyn: ".... I- I don't understand you, sorry."

Bar'ong: ꧁꧋ꦩꦼꦃ ꦭꦭꦶ ꦮꦏꦸ꧈ ꦏꦧꦼꦃ ꦥꦝ ꦏꦸꦩ꧀ꦥꦸꦭ꧀ ꦲꦶꦁ ꦱꦏ꧀ ꦥꦁꦒꦺꦴꦤꦤ꧀꧉꧋ꦏꦸꦭ ꦲꦫꦼꦥ꧀ ꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ ꦱꦺꦴꦏꦺꦴ꧉꧂ (almost forgot, everyone gather in one place. I want to do something)

After he say that, Engineer tell the other to get in one place while Bar'ong try to stand but end up must hold down a little to not make his head hit the ceiling of cave. After everyone stand in one position, Bar'ong make the stance and make a white ball energy between his hands before blast it to them. They all get suprise for a moment but see that their body's were glowing white before it disappears.

Uzi: "oookay... That was literally jumpscared me. What was that?"

Doll: "Немного не хватает... Ки? (Some short of... Ki?)"

Bar'ong: ꧁꧋ꦮꦺꦴꦫ꧈ ꦏꦸꦮꦶ ꦢꦸꦢꦸ ꦏꦶ꧉꧋ꦏꦸꦮꦶ ꦏꦤꦸꦫꦒꦤ꧀꧈ ꦥꦝ ꦏꦫꦺꦴ ꦲꦼꦤꦼꦂꦒꦶ ꦛꦒ ꦤꦔꦶꦁ ꦭꦸꦮꦶꦃ ꦕꦼꦝꦏ꧀ ꦏꦫꦺꦴ ꦱꦸꦏ꧀ꦩꦺꦴ ꦲꦶꦁ ꦤ꧀ꦗꦼꦫꦺꦴ꧉꧂ (nope, that's not Ki. That was Kanuragan, an energy same as energy body but it more like from Soul inside)

Alice: "what the fuck?! How can I understand him now?!"

Engineer: "kayanya, Kanuragan yang dikasih Bar'ong buat kalian itu gunanya buat ningkatin Penerjemah kalian deh (Looks like, The Kanuragan that Bar'ong gave for you guys it's for upgrade your guys translate system)"

Tessa: "wow! That's cool! I never imagine that we can do that with our energy!"

Bar'ong: ꧁꧋.... ꦮꦏꦸ ꦫꦸꦩꦁꦱ ꦝꦼꦮꦼꦏꦼ ꦥꦝ ꦏꦸꦢꦸ ꦱꦶꦤꦮ꧀ ꦧꦧꦒꦤ꧀ ꦤꦶꦏꦶ꧉꧂ (.... I guess they need to learn this)

Engineer: *awkwardly laughed* "mungkin? (Maybe?)

They both then watch several of them try to make the energy ball but eventually just make nothing. They both look at eachother again before sigh.

Engineer: "oh ya.... Bar'ong... Apa aku... N? (Oh right.... Bar'ong... Am i... N?)"

Bar'ong then look at him and even though he using a mask, Engineer know that he look at him with concerns but why?.

Bar'ong: ꧁꧋ꦔ꧀ꦒꦶꦃ꧈ ꦱꦩ꧀ꦥꦼꦪꦤ꧀ ꦤꦶꦏꦸ ꦤ꧀ ꦱꦏ ꦗꦒꦢ꧀ ꦭꦶꦪꦤꦼ.... ꦤꦔꦶꦁ... ꦱꦩ꧀ꦥꦼꦪꦤ꧀ ꦮꦸꦒ...꧉꧂ (yes, you were N from another universe.... But... You also...)

The Soul walk there because he also knowing something that will change everything to Engineer.

Engineer: "apa? Aku juga apa? (What? I also what?)" *Ask with worried face*