Fight

Location: Utopia Desert, battlefield
Time: 07.00 am

There was a silent when The clones and Lucivel facing eachother with their stance, waiting for one of them move. Jessica get help to stand up by J and V before look at them again.

Jessica: "mom... Is the tentacles one is..."

J not answer her as she just looking at them same as V who looking at the one she still remembered at. The situation was so tense because none of them moving yet. When Doll stand up, she accidentally make Some pebbles fell and make noise echoed, suddenly Lucivel make the first move with telekineticly throw a huge stone at them making the clones immediately spread from their place.

Raptrax agility dash at Lucivel then slash him with his reptile claw but miss as He dodge him before giving a counter attack with send a strike to his stomach and send him to air. On air Raptrax get caught by Batrax before throw him toward Lucivel that get hold by Cancrax Crab claw and Sexor tentacles. Raptrax manage to stab his chest but immediately get thrown again when Lucivel kick him away before using his upgraded Absolute Solver to forcefully pull Cancrax and Sexor and choked them on air.

The Soul suddenly blew Lucivel head with his strike fist, Cancrax and Sexor immediately get free then back away from him and stand beside The Soul before Batrax and Raptrax also join.

Lucivel: *laughing while his head regenerated* "you guys done?"

Suddenly the five of them get slammed to the ground harshly as Lucivel using a gravity force around their area making them cannot stand up. Seeing this, V and J also Cyn suddenly dash at him to help them. Lucivel look at them slightly before Grinning.

Lucivel: "oh? Another guest to play? Let's see how long you guys can last long"

Lucivel lift a huge stone again before throw it in high speed but J,V, and Cyn can dodge it before flying more fast to him, J turn her arm into AK-47 caliber then shooting it to Lucivel only to pass through him because of his invisible barrier. V then swing her blade to him but he dodge it easily before kick V away then turn around and catch Cyn stinger and block her fist. Cyn then get spin before Lucivel using her metal body to smash J away.

The Three of them grunt in pain. Thad then land his battle axe to Lucivel before he catch the sharp edge of the Battle Axe. Thad try to pull it back but can't because he was holding it to strong. Lucivel hand then get cover with the black mist before he striking it at Thad making him get send to the air, Lucivel then throw the axe and immediately penetrate His shoulder before fall to the ground.

Lucivel then catch Uzi and Alice head before smack it to ground then throw they both at the stone wall that he created then use his absolute solver to burried them in it make them get stuck in the middle of it.

Alice: "fu-"

Uzi: "bite-"

Doll gather the Absolute solver to make a energy ball with her hands, copying what Bar'ong earlier do. Lucivel notice it then make black energy ball in his hands. They both then throw it at eachother making a clash of energy ball only eventually Lucivel dark energy was to strong and win from Doll Energy ball make her get hit by the Black energy ball.

Lucivel: "who else?!!" *Look at around him before roar in pain when he get stabbed from behind*

Tessa: "me!"

When Lucivel try to grab Tessa with his Absolute solver, his hands get holded by Lizzy with her spear stab on his arm and V that already recovered from Lucivel attack before. Tessa then pull her sword to upper and split his head become two vertically. Lucivel regenerated fastly before release a black wave that throw they three to different directions and slam the ground harshly.