End? i guess no

Location: Utopia Desert
Time: 08.48 Am

Cyn look at where Vessel get thrown and see Vessel was laying on the sand.

Cyn: "N!" *Immediately dash to him*

In Vessel Visor's has a text that said "unsynchronization, Data and Body... 69%" before his body get lifted by Cyn that check his body and relieved when find his body is no damage.

J also immediately run and hug Jessica with her yellow neon eyes teary as she feel relieved as Jessica is fine same as Her. The Soul touching his broken visor while smiling hearing they all crying, make a happy and relieve noise, and hug sound before he feel the clones walk closer to him.

The Soul: "i guess... Now for the.. payback.. right? Giggle."

The Clones: "....."

Sexor then walk closer to him slowly and stop right in front of him. The Soul giggle before spread his arms in surrender as he know the Clones still have vengeance toward him by what he done in past. Sexor rise his hand before slap him hardly until the others can hear the noise. Raptrax walk closer before striking his fist to his metal stomach, Batrax slap him, and Cancrax punch his chest.

The Soul then spit the oil in his mouth before spread his arms again. The Clones then about to strike at him at the same time but it never happened, Instead they hugged him and make The Soul get suprise.

The Soul: "what the-"

Raptrax: "that's enough for us"

Sexor: "thank you... Thank you! To help J and my Daughter"

Batrax: "i don't know them, but if the others forgive you... I forgive you too"

Cancrax: "at least you prove you not that annoying again... 'soul'..."

The Soul then Giggle before hug them again as they both laughing together. They break the hug when see V walk there before stop and gazing at Raptrax. Raptrax then walk to her before eventually hugging eachother.

Raptrax: "hey there cupcake, did you miss me?"

V: "do you even need to ask that?" *Say V while sobbing and hide her face on Raptrax shoulder*

Raptrax: "you right, sorry. I miss you too V"

Sexor see from corner of his vision J and Jessica walk closer from the other side before he turn to them with awkward smile.

Sexor: "hi umm... You've grown so fast..."

Jessica start crying while walking closer before hug him while J just looking at them.

Jessica: "it's Jessica... Dad..."

Sexor: "Jessica? Ohh i hope your name is litte pup, but still beautiful... Jessica, yeah i like that"

Sexor then look at J before releasing Jessica.

Sexor: "J... I'm-"

J rise her hand in gesture to stop his word before shake her head in sign she doesn't want to hear it. Sexor just smile and give her a nod as he know J still doesn't forgive him yet. J then look around and see the others.

J: "everything already good enough... Don't make me cry..."

Sexor: "heh, scared to look like a crybaby J?"

J: "at least I'm not a bastard who raped random multiverse drone girl just because heartbroke"

Sexor: "at least I'm not a JcJason dog"

They both chuckled while Jessica just watch them with wide smile before the smile was gone when the four squads conditions were unknown.

Tessa and Lizzy then both walk to Bar'ong and Engineer that now fully healed.