Back again

Balloon POV:
Well, after all...that we can finally relax! I don't think there's gonna be another villain attack any time soo- Ballon's thoughts were disrupted by a loud boom (yes again another one and guess who it is?) Everyone in the group rushed outside to see what caused the commotion and to their surprise stood a Silver Spoon. "Back again, are we?" Nickel asked. "Indeed I am! And I know I'll win now." Silver Spoon declared. Instead of just sitting there and doing close to nothing, I decided to try and sneak up on him and hit him with a piece of rubble. Once it connected from the back of his head, I realized it was a BAD idea. The spoon started to glow yellow and flashing green eyes. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Silver yelled. I bolted out of there,but apparently, he got a LOT faster. He cornered me in what felt like an instant. Just when I thought it was over,Nickel activated his mineral manipulation. For some UNGODLY reason,it had no effect on the glowing spoon. It actually angered him that Nickel even tried that. "YOU 3 FOOT BASTARD!" Silver Spoon said. He turned away from me and started to run towards Nickel. Since everyone saw him fling around baseball last time,nobody was trying to get in close quarters. So, of course,Nickel booked it. "STOP CHASING HIM!" Baseball yelled while charging towards the villain. This unfortunately did not work. He immediately grabbed Baseball (again) and threw him into the nearest building. That's got to hurt. After he sent Baseball into the dream realm,He started to chase Nickel again. I somehow snuck up behind him again and smacked him upside the head with another piece of debris. This worked slightly better than before because he didn't get a massive power boost,but then he started chasing me,which was being a balloon, HORRIBLE."NICKEL HELP!" I screamed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" Nickel said back. In that time, I was screaming for dear life, and Silver Spoon managed to tackle me to the ground. He gave me a glare of sorts and got off? It was confusing. He then started chasing Nickel. Better than me, I guess. Surprisingly,baseball woke up. He tried to scream at Silver to make him stop,but I shut his mouth before he could make a peep. "Sneak up on him." I whispered. "On it." Baseball said in response.He quietly but swiftly made it behind Silver Spoon and kicked him with all his might. This made the spoon yelp in pain and then scream in rage. He grabbed baseball and punched him in the gut so hard I could see it vibrate through his body. After that, he kicked Nickel. "Well, my work is done! Farewell." Silver Spoon declared. And then he left. Me and Suitcase carried baseball and nickel back to base. Once we we're finished with that I kept thinking about why he didn't kill me back there. Maybe when I see him again I'll ask.