(*Nona?*)

I swear I'll never forget this night...the point of this night is to say that spirits do like taking advantage of your downed moods, your sorrow. If you see a passed family member, it isn't them, you'll know if it isn't, I didn't....

Katie kept stirring in her sleep, a nightmare possibly, but she kept wrestling with the bed sheets.  She stopped, her eyes closed as she stood, the floorboards creaking underneath her feet, loud squeaks emitting from the splintered wood. 

Katie could swear she heard her Nona, "Katie! Help me Katie!" Katie turned around, the pitch black surrounding her, the deafening silence that was broken with her Nona's screams. "NONA? NONA! NONA WHERE ARE YOU?" ,  she ran through the endless dark that covered what was a room, but was it a room? Was it a void? Hell how could she know, she just wanted to find her Nona. She saw a weak elderly woman, huddled on the floor, weeping to herself, "Nona! Oh my god Nona what did this to you?" Katie fell to the floor, her palm falling to the solid floor, so colourless this room was, she crawled to her Nona, or the woman she thought was Nona, as she was crawling the distance between the two grew bigger, but a distance between Nona and a shadowed figure grew shorter. The girl's eyes widened as she saw the scene unfold, "Nona...don't panic but something's behind you."  The old woman lifted her head, clearly distraught, then started rapidly shaking her head letting out painful cries, "NO NO! It's going to get you Nona,run, RUN!"  She screamed, Nona let out a deafening scream that echoed, everything slow motion as she was huddled into the air by the figure which smiled grimly. "Nona...no...NO....NO!". Katie could hear from outside, or if there was an outside, a voice, her sisters voice, oh please someone take her out of this nightmare, "KATIE WAKE UP!"

She opened her eyes, she was standing in the hallway, ways away from her room. What happened? How did she get here? Where did Nona go? More importantly was the Nona? And who was the tall, dull figure? Then May walked out, of April's room, why was she in there? Katie rubbed the sleep away from her eyes with her hands. What just happened?

A/N: Hi again! I know I just posted the first chapter, sue me (Don't actually) but I actually made it last night and just didn't publish it. Anyways like I said open to ideas and and recommendations  and anything you want to see, just comment and I'll use that idea or take a part of it and incorporate it into the next chapter, bye and have a good day!