3.15 - Farewell, rebellion, adoptive father

When news of Xie Yiheng's death spread outside the palace, Xie Chao did not hide it from Xie Qingbai. He said, "If you want to cry, just cry. There's no need to hold it back."

"The great uncle looks down on others crying the most." After all, Xie Qingbai is not very old. Even after experiencing so much, he is much more mature than ordinary people. He pursed his lips tightly, suppressed his sadness, and his shoulders undulated slightly: "I...I can Go see the great uncle and see him off for the last time?"

"I'm afraid not." Xie Yixing glanced at him, and then said: "Fu Zheng wants to take him to Luoyang, and no one else can get close. If you really want to see him off, just give him a ride on his way to Luoyang. I don't think he wants you to take such a big risk to meet him."

"If the great uncle knew that I said this, he would definitely be unhappy again." Xie Qingbai knelt on the ground, kowtowed and said, "I have been hiding in Qianchun Tower, knowing that Fu Zheng has been looking for me outside and wants to kill me. To avoid future troubles, he never imagined that I would be right under his nose."

"Xie Yiheng is quite brave and is not afraid of being discovered by Fu Zheng." Xie Yixing said.

"The great uncle said that Fu Zheng never imagined that a person who betrayed the country would risk being killed in the end and preserve the last blood of the royal family." Xie Qingbai kept his head down and never raised it: "Yu Qingyu No matter what, I have to go and see him off for the last time."

"Yes." Xie Yixing responded. As he left, he glanced at the people still kneeling on the ground and said, "They will set off tomorrow and will pass through Shilipo. You should go early and come back early."

"Thank...Thank you, Master!" He swallowed back the word "Your Majesty" that came to his mouth.

Just as Xie Chao said, Fu Zheng was indeed going to Luoyang. He sealed Xie Yiheng's body in a good coffin. The prime minister and ministers tried to stop him to no avail. They all knelt in front of the palace and begged him to think again. Until the old prime minister fell to his knees and fainted, Fu Zheng was not seen.

"Absurd! Ridiculous! How could there be such a ridiculous thing in the world!" The old prime minister woke up at home, his chest heaving violently with anger. The doctor beside him quickly said: "Master Prime Minister, you must not get angry again. If you faint again, , I am afraid that Hua Tuo will not be saved even if he is alive."

"Now that the king has done such a ridiculous thing, the old minister has no face to face the people." The old prime minister was already old, and this fall was even more difficult, so he had to lie at home to recuperate.

When Xie Chao learned about this, he was taking Xie Qingbai on his way to Shilipo. He would definitely pass by this place when leaving the capital. There was a pavilion here. Xie Chao watched Xie Qingbai take out the paper money, lay it aside and burn it all. Finally, he poured the fine Huadiao wine he brought on the ground and said, "Uncle, have a good trip."

He stood here and watched for a while, then packed up his things, turned around, walked to Xie Chao, and left with him.

"The old prime minister is old, but his disciples are all over the court. If you want to support Xie Qingbai to ascend to power, you must also have his support." 333 put on a cloak for Xie Chao, and he said: "I will personally take Xie Qingbai there See him and leave this to me."

"You said last time that your name was given to you by 001. He said your name was Ayao?" Xie Chao asked, "Do you have a surname?"

"No, but I don't want my surname to be Jiang." 333 took a step forward and hugged Xie Chao. Before he could break away, he whispered: "Brother Chao, when you complete your mission, remember to take me with you."