5.15 - Coax, feel distressed, peach

What the doctor said has always been firmly remembered in Jiang Shenyi's mind. He stood outside the intensive care unit and watched Lin Nan suddenly convulse violently and spit out a mouthful of blood. There were blood stains on the oxygen mask. He was wide-eyed. Eyes, stood outside in fear and wanted to go in, but was stopped by the medical staff. He could only watch Lin Nan's limbs convulsing in pain and huddled together.

In his impression, Lin Nan has always been a free and uninhibited person. Even if something happened, he would lean on the railing calmly and then said to him: "It's nothing. Things can be solved slowly, don't be anxious." "

Even after they broke up, he had seen Lin Nan's decadent appearance, but it was definitely not the way he was lying on the hospital bed fighting for death, with his face as pale as paper and his body covered in bandages and blood.

"You can save him, right?" Jiang Shenyi lowered his voice and said word by word: "Help him, I beg you, please save him, he didn't do anything wrong, it was all me who was wrong. "

"Why do you think I can save him?" Xie Chao asked.

"Can you..." Jiang Shenyi looked around, and then whispered: "Are you a god or a ghost? I don't care what you are, you save him, no matter what the cost, I am willing to do anything, don't do it again Let him suffer."

The person in the intensive care unit closed his eyes tightly in pain. The medical staff held down his limbs and changed the oxygen mask several times. He kept vomiting blood, and the electrocardiogram monitor next to him almost stopped beating. Fortunately, he was rescued in the end and witnessed Jiang Shenyi's heart was almost twisted together by all this, and the regret he had never felt before almost overwhelmed him. If he had known that doing this would make Lin Nan go through this, he would never have done it.

"What if I said that he needs you to die so that he can live?" Xie Chao said.

"..." Jiang Shenyi also looked at Xie Chao, then nodded and said, "Okay, I can, I can."

Xie Chao's eyes fell on Jiang Shenyi, and then he turned his head to look at Lin Nan who was lying on the bed. His tone was calm, even cold, and he said: "But it's a pity that I can't save him. Like you, I can only stand here and watch him suffer until he dies."

It was a pleasant feeling to see the expression of astonishment and despair on Jiang Shenyi's face, but after that, Xie Chao felt very uncomfortable when he thought about the heavy price paid for all this. Facing the loss of life, he can never be numb to this kind of thing.

The doctors walked out of the ward, and Jiang Shenyi hurriedly stepped forward. Before he could ask, the doctor who had gone through this round of rescue gently shook his head and said tiredly: "You... prepare for his funeral. He will survive." But how long has it been?"

This sentence not only sentenced Lin Nan to death, but also sentenced Jiang Shenyi to death.

From now on, he will slowly lose Lin Nan until he can never get it back.

Until the doctor left, Jiang Shenyi still stood there with a stunned expression on his face, as if he couldn't understand what the doctor said for a while. After a while, he took a few steps back, shaking his head and refusing to believe it, but his steps were a little weak. , almost fell to the ground, Xie Chao was watching from the side, he murmured in a low voice: "Did you see it? But, this is not enough, far from enough."

"Lin Nan's resentment value has dropped by 10%, and is now 30%." 333 said.

When Jiang Shenyi received Xu You's call again, it was already after Xu You had made more than ten calls. He glanced at it and hung up directly until Xu You sent a message, writing, "You can't Answer my call, but don't you want to know the cause of Lin Nan's car accident?"