4.4 - Affection, serious injury, kindness will be repaid with revenge

Because of Brother Xu's death, the joy of the team's collection of supplies has been diluted. The driver in front remained silent and wiped tears from time to time.

"I heard Brother Xu say, you are Qiao Bai, and I heard your name." This time, sitting with Qiao Bai was a girl who looked a little thin. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. : "My name is Cai Yu, you can just call me Xiaoyu."

"Xiao Yu." Qiao Bai said.

"Brother Xu is dead, and the third detachment will be disbanded." Cai Yu felt a little depressed, and she whispered: "I don't know if Brother Xu has told you that the third detachment originally had more than so many people. In order to cover the retreat of the first team, more than half of them were lost. This time was not the mission of the third team. But if Brother Xu doesn't take us out to collect supplies, they will disband the third team. Brother Xu has no choice but to Take us out."

"The commander of the army wants to disband you?" Qiao Bai asked.

"Yeah." Cai Yu lowered his head: "Among the top ten superpower squads, the third squadron does not have strong people in charge, and it has always been the worst equipped. However, the third squadron was used as cannon fodder in the charge. In the past, many squadrons were used as cannon fodder. I can still say a few words, but now that Brother Xu is gone, I probably can't keep it."

"Why are you telling me this?" Qiao Bai didn't believe that Cai Yu would suddenly tell him this just to make things easier.

"Actually, I have heard of you before, but it may be a rumor, and you are different from you now." Cai Yu scratched his hair, as if thinking about how to organize his words, Qiao Bai did not rush him, and after a while , she mustered up her courage and said: "I used to say that you were a superpower who knew nothing. But now it seems that they were wrong, very wrong."

If such combat power can be called nothing, then other superpowers are nothing.

"You said it very tactfully, thank you." From the memory of the original owner, Xie Chao knew that those people had said that the original owner was a waste, and this title started from Yuan Yi. The original owner carried the words "Young Master of Waste" on his back. Until death.

However, he is not a waste. Every time the first team fights, he is indeed afraid, but he never escapes. His ability level is indeed not as good as others, but he is agile and has never been hindered.

But so what, Yuan Yi's word "trash" was enough to kill him.

"I actually don't have any purpose, I just want to thank you. Whether it's because of this time or because of the past, you probably don't remember me. It's just...after the end of the world, when our family passed by City A, we were attacked by the Qiao family. Enhui, I have never dared to recognize you because I am not strong enough, but I..." Cai Yu paused, she was a little incoherent, she had to lower her head to calm down, and then said: "I'm sorry, when something happened to you, I Up front, I didn't know something happened to you and I couldn't save you. I'm sorry for the Qiao family, I'm sorry."

"Comparing people to each other is really irritating." 333's voice sounded in Xie Chao's mind, and he sneered as always: "They were also saved by the Qiao family. One felt guilty for not being able to save Qiao Bai, and the other despised taking advantage of him. Qiao Bai also used the resources of the Qiao family to dominate the apocalypse and became a hero, which ultimately led to Qiao Bai's tragic death. "

Xie Chao agreed very much with what 333 said.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, there's nothing to be sorry for." Qiao Bai said

Hearing this, Cai Yu hurriedly raised her head and looked at Qiao Bai, and then whispered: "I...I am a soft-spoken person. I haven't been able to contact you before, so I don't know what to say. But this time, after I go back, with your strength, I will definitely I have a small suggestion for you to join the Legion of Superpowers. You may not take it. I just want to remind you to stay away from the original team. He is not worth it."