8.8 - Public security bureau, photo, arrest

"I admit that I said this, but I really didn't do the kidnapping. I just wanted to use it to threaten Zheng Xuan... This really has nothing to do with me. I can prove that I didn't do anything during that time. My son is not in the country."

"I really...I swear, it's really none of my business."

"I...I know a little bit, but...well, I know a little bit about the kidnapping case five years ago, but it really has nothing to do with me. It was my sister who did it. You go find her."

In the final analysis, Mu Kun was just a straw bag wrapped up by his family background. When questioned by the police, he couldn't hold it back and vomited everything out.

The police did not expect that this matter could involve other people. Intuition that this matter was not that simple, the questioning policeman said sternly with a dark face: "What else do you know? Let me tell you, if you tell me now, it will be relieved." , if we find out later..."

"I..." Having already said this, even if he said it in one sentence, or even if he shook his head, Mu Kun was heartbroken and closed his eyes and said: "As far as I know, except for the kidnapping case five years ago... ...Also before, Mu Jin had a car accident on Mu Yu's eighteenth birthday, and this incident was also her fault."

There were too many things involved this time, and even Zheng Xuan's expression changed.

"Five years ago, she originally thought about kidnapping Mu Yu, because as far as we know, the old man did give all his shares to Mu Jin, but this guy seems to have given important things to Mu Yu, but I don't think so about this. Clearly, Mu Yao wanted to get it and use it to threaten Mu Jin. Who knew that Mu Jin sent Mu Yu out, so Mu Yao grabbed Mu Jin and tried to use various methods to force him to say, but this kid is tough and can't even use a hammer. He broke his leg bones and arm bones and pinned him to the ground. His face was covered with blood, but he still refused to let go. "

When he mentioned this matter, Mu Kun felt bitter in his mouth. He said: "It's really none of my business. I... I just don't report what I know. It will take three days. Nothing can be done. A Yao is also afraid." It was only at the cost of human life that we retreated."

"You said...the car accident before?" Zheng Xuan felt his throat hurt, and he shook his hand weakly: "What do you mean?"

"This..." Mu Kun lowered his eyes and lowered his voice: "Ayao and I wanted to drive a wedge between the brothers and make them feud. We would benefit from it. After all, the old man was still alive at that time. We I'm also afraid that if I go too far, the old man will be angry, but there's nothing I can do about the quarrel between the brothers."

"So you arranged for the car to hit Mu Jin? You almost killed him!" Zheng Xuan couldn't hold back the anger in his heart and almost rushed forward. Fortunately, the policeman on the side had quick eyesight and quick hands to stop him.

"It's really not me, this is not me!" Mu Kun waved his hand: "Ayao didn't expect their brothers to quarrel like that at the time. It was beyond our expectations. Later, Mu Yu didn't know where he went, and Mu Jin We were looking for it outside, so Ayao said she would never stop doing it, directly...directly..."

The drunk driver took the money, stepped on the accelerator, and rushed towards the innocent Mu Jin, knocking him five or six meters away and falling heavily to the ground. Almost all his internal organs were bleeding and his bones were broken in several places. , the whole person was lying on the ground, with blood all over his body.

This is for his life. There are so many people who want him dead, and they are all his relatives, but the only one who wants him alive is the old man.

"At that time, we all thought he would die. In fact, after the kidnapping case, we also thought he would die." Mu Kun sighed deeply: "But he still survived. Even though he was like that, he actually survived. "